Anyone into free energy?

stevensrd1

his 'free energy' is merely putting a battery cell in the series in reverse.

so he has |+-|-+|+-| at best in theory this would just cancel out two of the batteries nd act as if there was only one cell. in practice however this just plain wouldn't work as batteries don't work in reverse.

actually electrons do move between any two negative or positive poles if one of the poles has a higher or lower potential. The only reason a pole is called positive or negative is one has a higher or lower potential. For example take two batteries one weak and one strong, now put either their positive or negative poles together, now take your meter and read the other two poles or battery ends, you will find one is positive and one negative according to the meter, regardless that they are the same poles of different batteries, enjoy!

it would have to be much stronger than the potential of the battery as you have to over come the electrochemical reaction happening in the battery and put it into reverse(this is not always possible by simply applying a constant reverse voltage).

chances are that at best this would result in nothing, at worst you damage a battery.

don't believe me? get yourself three batteries and a small low voltage lightbulb and try it out.

i also don't know where you get the idea of this being free energy either. even if it did work, think about it, you need three batteies to power something that previously needed 1 battery.

infact, you'd probably need more as the reverse battery will have a horrendously high resistance.

right so we have one flat battery, lets assume it only takes one battery to recharge it and by some miravcle it works fine, and then you have 1 battery left to actually power the light bulb. so you have 2 batteries worth of charge to start with.

we'll also assume the only exit for energy is the lightbulb(not true but that just makes your position even worse.

so one battery drains itself to recharge the other and the battery powering the light bulb runs flat. but the other battery gets fully charged. now you have only 1 charged battery.

so to make it work again you need to swap out a used battery with a charged battery. you'd have been better off just using the two charged batteries one after the other and it would be twice as long before you need to bring a new battery into the system.

and remember, this is the best case scenario assuming no internal resistance to the batteries, no inefficiencies in the charging and storage of the battery etc etc.

reality really will be 'it doesn't work'

I do tend to find most right off the bat saying its impossible, The designs I posted on my website do work, they are not 100 percent efficient, but maybe not to far behind it, they do work. They were posted in the hopes to lead others in a new direction that to me has been overlooked. However the second schematic on my website I have been running for about a week now, swapping the two batteries. And Im working on another design, which holds more promise it seems. it relates to two batteries in series and three in parallel. The series batteries run the motor and charge the others. And with that I have been swapping one series battery per run, and it has been running longer then a week. Perhaps that holds a key, the three in parallel charging at once,,since as one of them gets switched per run,,the other two, get two runs to charge thus charging more. Perhaps more in parallel would do even better, since batteries wired in parallel, even if not being charged they divide their power equally among themselves given a bit of time which is a sort of a self charge in itself, looking at it from the right perspective. I found just any motor wont do as well, tho on one of my running projects a larger motor is used and works well, a cd motor it is,,another of similar size did not work so well. And on another project I have running a small motor the size of the pinky finger is used. There is something to this, its not complicated. It works by means of a potential difference, which I added to the writing on my website for others to grasp. It is the potential difference that can be used, and there will always be potential difference if the batteries are switched correctly.

Your design requires getting more out of the batteries than you put in. In this case, charging the other batteries and running the motor. It can't work even ignoring inefficiencies, which of course you can't do in real life, and in this case I expect would be rather large. For the second design, not only will it not go forever, but it won't go as long as it would if you just took out the two reversed batteries.

i think you're lying. infact, i KNOW you are lying. i took 3 rechargeable batteries and a small 1v lightbulb. i also hooked up an ammeter. i arranged them in the confuguration shown in schematic 1. a grand total of bugger all happened. no light was lit and the ammeter didn't register more than a sliver of current(microamp ranges).

it doesn't work. at all.

If you have a nearly-reversible battery (usually known as a rechargeable battery), then this circuit should light the bulb for about as long as 3 separate batteries do. However, after that, it will stop - there is no more energy coming out of them.

You can define a quasi-invariant here: the total energy left in the three batteries. To recharge one battery, you have to lose the same amount of energy in another battery. As such, the total energy keeps decreasing by a constant rate - the rate needed to power the bulb.

=Uncool-