FAR OUT interactive 3D molecule website

dr.syntax

This is free with no sign in or any of that sort. OK, you have different catagories such as top 50 prescription medications. You click on that,pick out the medication you want a look at. There`s the molecule. you can spin it, add features ,show Vanderwal force in dots, about 15 different choices. It`s fun and you can learn all about your favorite presciption meds or was it over the counter,not sure. If you get bored it`s something to do. Here is the address: [ http://www.3dchem.com/ ]. ...Dr.Syntax ....Post Script : It gets much better. Click onto the : Library of inorganic structures[ over 1600 inorganic structures ] It sure looks like a periodic table to me and includes organic compounds if you click onto carbon. It doesn`t look all that impressive until you click onto one of the elements. When you do that a whole lot of interactive molecules appear with names. Click onto that and you have a big interactive model of that molecule to play around with. Now, right click onto the model. The information available at that point is amazing. I can hardly believe this site is free. This is one fun site if you are into chemistry.Every time I play around with it I learn new features. Don`t forget to right click on the interactive molecules. A huge array of new features opens up. This is amazing stuff. ...Dr.Syntax

Edited by dr.syntax
correction, addition