ELF vs AM!

bascule

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/04/washington.towers.terrorism/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

The Earth Liberation Front has struck a blow against the evils of AM radio, toppling transmission towers! No, they weren't mad at Sean Hannity and Michael Savage... they were worried about AM radio causing a "higher rate of cancer", "harm to wildlife", and get this... "that the signals have been interfering with home phone and intercom lines."

In the words of Jon Stewart... *rub eyes* WHAAAAAAAAAA?! These people are retarded.

"When all legal channels of opposition have been exhausted, concerned citizens have to take action into their own hands to protect life and the planet," Jason Crawford, a spokesman for the group, said in a news release.

Soooo....

The perpetrators stole an excavating machine out of a yard in order to knock down the towers, Skotdal said

Wow dude, there's not much I can say to make fun of those people, they're doing far better than I could. The only disheartening part is that it seems that it took place in Washington, which is my home state!

So... people in caves plotting against America: bad terrorists, let's send 130,000 troops.

People already living in America, disrupting important communication lines: just dumb, perhaps consider to send the cops?

How come these people aren't being waterboarded?

Excuse me for throwing more oil on a fire here... but these kinds of ideas aren't the kind of ideas you want to spread in the country. This is just as freaky and fundamentalist as some of Bin Laden's ideas... and a lot more dangerous. If these guys plan to knock down everything that sends radiation at us... they will disrupt the entire planet, and they might even block the sun (I really hope that nobody told them that the sun is a source or cancer)! :D