Calling all chemists!!

BigDunc

Hi chemists

I need your help!

I am studying for my masters in chemistry and management. I am doing some research for my thesis and have devised a little survey (It will take 1 minute at the most). . Please help me... I would like 50 responses by the end of august.

I have £30 worth of i-tune / ticket master vouchers and propose to give them to a random person as a way of saying thanks.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=k7GRM5tnVhwmoMuVDi7NmQ_3d_3d

Your help is greatly appreciated:-)

Many thanks

Dunc

Is there a prize for the first to remind you about cross posting?

Sorry about that John!

Thanks captainpanic, for your kind support!

I can assure you there is no commercial gain from this survey. I am simply trying to establish chemical buying patterns in relation to where people are from and in what industry they work in. I am going to use this data to look at the monopoly that Aldrich and JM have over fine chemicals purchasing, especially in the academic sector.

Oh by the way if you read my post it’s a chemistry and MANAGEMENT thesis that I am writing. So yes information on location, company etc is extremely important to my business orientated research.

Oh and believe me in over a month of pushing this survey around various forums I have had less than 20 replies. Do you really think a commercial operation would bother wasting its time with this kind of painfully slow research?

I am working a fulltime job as well as trying to complete this masters and as such its hard enough with out someone being negative about what I am trying to do. If you don't like it, don't bother to fill it out! Why try and put off other people?

Dunc

Well, you could always try looking up individuals via a college's people finder, or a lab's website, and asking them directly.

Thats not a bad idea!! Although I am worried about hasseling people!!

I will give it a shot, see if i get any response.

Cheers Skeptic