Gravity

From Simpleton

Reaching for the stars

Gravity

June 21, 2004

Gravitons: Particles responsible for the attraction of all that is matter toward each other. Exchange particle.

Clues;

How it affects the tide- waters.

With out doubt huge amounts of water are lifted to some extend, do to the influence of the moon.

How it affects our solar system.

The further a planet is from the sun the slower it moves. This seems to be perfectly explained by the laws of universal gravitation.

How it affects galactic rotation.

We can see that,¨(like in our solar system) the mass of a galaxy is concentrate at the centre. Maybe not as concentrated as in this solar system, but close. Jet, stars throughout appear to move at about the same speed. (see, missing mass assumption)

How it affects galactic clusters.

In a cluster of galaxies individual galaxies move about appearing somewhat eratic. Every so often a galaxy moves in a way from the cluster that, gravity by the mass we see, could not possibly hold the cluster together. But the clusters do hold together.

Missing mass assumption.

To make the rotational speed of stars throughout a galaxy, and the holding together of clusters of galaxies fit the picture of what we think we know about gravity, it is supposed that there maybe up to100 times the mass in the universe then what we can see. It is thought to be dark matter giving of no light or energy that we can measure or see.

Average temperature of the universe at three degrees above absolute 0.

This implies contact between all parts of the universe.

Dark energy appears to be everywhere.

My only potential candidate at this time, for contact between all parts of the universe.

Expansion of the universe

Latest word is that it appears to be accelerating.

Conclusion:

If gravitons where exchanged between atoms and molecules, then gravitons from inside the earth would be picked up by atoms and molecules long before they ever leave earth.

The gravitational attraction on water molecules by the rest of our planet would be so much stronger then the moons at the distance, the lifting of water on the earth service would barely be noticeable.

There are less gravitons between two bodies close to each other then in every direction around them.

A graviton in open space will never come in contact with solid matter again.

A graviton has no other want than to get away from every other graviton as far as it can.

The density of gravitons represents the average temperature of the universe.

Gravitons leave a galaxy thru the spaces between the stars.

Gravitons fill the huge empty spaces between the galaxies, which are already literarily bursting at the seams.

Looking at the stars is not enough for me. For a better understanding and to get there, new ideas are needed. If you or anyone you know has any thoughts or idea on how things may possibly work please do not hesitate to post or forward this ideas. Sometimes, the seemingly most stupid or far fetched idea turns on the light of understanding in someone else. The smart people on this world will find ways to explore or test potential suggestions; it is not them that ridicule others for chipping in or trying.

The more thoughts reach for the stars the sooner we get there.

Karl Buschhaus alias Simpleton

Simpleton, I quickly parsed through your text and ... I don´t have the slightest clue what you wanted to say with your post. Maybe you can sum that up in a few words? I´d guess I´m not the only one who doesn´t want to read through a lot of half-sentences without even knowing where it´s going to lead.