Free Energy 3-way generator

AdrianB

The searl effect generator is designed to turn a small charge into a large charge.

There is no friction in the SEG, there are videos of a working system placed on the web site.

emclip_pic.jpg

In this clip, some of Prof. Searl’s team members are testing the external induction for tapping energy out of the SEG Mockup. This is yet another core principle of the SEG concept that can now be tested and evaluated.

http://www.searlsolution.com/members/technology6.html

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
May I ask what part of it do you think wont work ?

QUOTE]

The bit about "free energy".

:)

yes quiet droll' date=' thank you.

[mp']Consecutive posts merged[/mp]

May I ask what part of it do you think wont work ?

QUOTE]

The bit about "free energy".

Out of interest' date=' is this not classed as free energy.....

US PATENT 381,970 SYSTEM OF ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION May 1, 1888

To all whom it may concern:

Be it known that I, NIKOLA TESLA, from Smiljan Lika, border country of Austria-Hungary, now residing at New York, in the county and State of New York, have invented new and useful Improvements in Systems of Electrical Distribution, of which the following is a specification, reference being had to the drawings accompanying and forming a part of the same.

This invention relates to those systems of electrical distribution in which a current from a single source of supply in a main or transmitting circuit is caused to induce by means of suitable induction apparatus, a current or currents in an independent working circuit or circuits.

The main objects of the invention are the same as have heretofore been obtained by the use of these systems, that is, to divide the current from a single source, whereby a number of lamps, motors, or other translating devices, may be independently controlled and operated by the same source of current, and in some cases, to reduce a current of high potential in the main circuit to one of greater quantity and lower potential in the independent consumption or working circuit or circuits.

The general character of the devices employed in these systems is now well understood. An alternating-current magneto-machine is used as the source of supply. The current developed thereby is conducted through a transmission circuit to one or more distant points at which the transformers are located. These consist of induction-machines of various kinds. In some cases, ordinary forms of induction-coil have been used with coil in the transmitting-circuit and the other in a local, or consumption circuit, the coils being differently proportioned according to the work to be done in the consumption-circuit – that is to say, if the work requires a current of higher potential than that in the transmission-circuit, the secondary or induced coil is of greater length and resistance than the primary, while, on the other hand, if a quantity current of lower potential is wanted, the longer coil is made the primary.

In lieu of these devices, various forms of electro-dynamic induction-machines, including the combined motors and generators, have been devised. For instance, a motor is constructed in accordance with well-understood principles, and on the same armature are wound induced coils which constitute a generator. The motor-coils are generally of fine wire and the generator-coils of coarser wire, so as to produce a current of greater quantity and lower potential than the line-current, which is of relatively high potential, to avoid loss in long transmission. A similar arrangement is to wind coils corresponding to those described in a ring or similar core and by means of a commutator of suitable kind to direct the current through the inducing-coils successively, so as to maintain a movement of the poles of the core and of the lines of force which set up the currents in the induced coils.

Without enumerating the objections to these systems in detail, it will suffice to say that the theory or the principle of the action or operation of these devices has apparently been so little understood that their proper construction and use have, up to the present time, been attended with various difficulties and great expense. The transformers are very liable to be injured and burned out, and the means resorted to for curing this and other defects have almost invariably been at the expense of efficiency.

The form of converter or transformer which I have devised, appears to be largely free from the defects and objections to which I have alluded. While I do not herein advance any theory as to its mode of operation, I would state that, insofar as the principle of construction is concerned, it is analogous to those transformers which I have above described as electro-dynamic induction-machines, except that it involves no moving parts whatever, and is hence not liable to wear or other derangement, and requires no more attention than the other and more common induction machines.

In carrying out my invention, I provide a series of inducing-coils and corresponding induced-coils, which by preference, I wind upon a core closed upon itself – such as an annulus or ring subdivided in the usual manner. The two sets of cols are wound side by side or superposed or otherwise placed in well-known ways to bring them into the most effective relations to one another and to the core.

The inducing or primary coils wound on the core, are divided into pairs or sets by the proper electrical connections, so that while the coils of one pair or set to co-operate in fixing the magnetic poles of the core at two given diametrically-opposite points, the cols of the other pair or set – assuming, for sake of illustration, that there are only two – tend to fix the poles ninety degrees from such points. With this induction device I use an alternating-current generator with cols or sets of coils to correspond with those of the converter, and by means of suitable conductors, I connect up in independent circuits the corresponding coils of the generator and converter.

It results from this that the different electrical phases in the generator are attended by corresponding magnetic changes in the converter; or, in other words, that as the generator-coils revolve the points of greatest magnetic intensity in the converter will be progressively shifted or whirled around. This principle I have applied under variously-modified conditions to the operation of electro-magnetic motors, and in previous applications, notably in those having Serial Nos. 252,132 and 256,561, I have described in detail the manner of constructing and using such motors. In the present application, my object is to describe the best and most convenient manner of which I am at present aware of carrying out the invention as applied to a system of electrical distribution; but one skilled in the art will readily understand from the description by the modifications proposed in said applications, wherein the form of both the generator and converter in the present case can be modified.

In illustration therefore of the details of construction which my present invention involves, I now refer to the accompanying drawings.

Fig31B.gif

Fig.1 is a diagrammatic illustration of the converter and the electrical its connections.

Fig31C.gif

Fig.2 is a horizontal central cross-section of Fig.1

Fig31D.gif

Fig.3 is a diagram of the circuits of the entire system, the generator being shown in section.

I use a core, A, which is closed upon itself – that is to say, of an annular cylindrical or equivalent form – and as the efficiency of the apparatus is largely increased by the subdivision of this core, I make it of thin strips, plates or wires of soft iron, electrically insulated as far as is practicable. On this core, using any well-known method, I wind, say, four coils, B B B’ B’, which I use as primary coils, and for which I use long lengths of comparatively fine wire. Over these coils I then wind shorter coils of coarser wire, C C C’ C’, to constitute the induced or secondary coils. The construction of this or any equivalent form of converter may be carried further, as pointed out above, by enclosing these coils with iron – as, for example, by winding a layer or layers of insulated wire over the coils.

The device is provided with suitable binding-posts, to which the ends of the coils are led. The diametrically-opposite coils B B and B’ B’ are each connected in series and terminated on the binding-posts 1, 2, 3 and 4. The induced coils are connected together in any desired manner. For example, as shown in Fig.3, C C may be connected in multiple arc when a quantity current is desired – as for running a group of incandescent lamps, D – while C’ C’ may be independently connected in series in a circuit including arc lamps or the like. The generator in this system will be adapted to the converter in the manner illustrated. For example, in the present case, I use a pair of ordinary permanent or electro magnets, E E, between which is mounted a cylindrical armature on a shaft, F, and wound with two coils G and G’. The terminals of these coils are connected, respectively, to four insulated contact or collecting rings, H H H’ H’, and the four line circuit-wires L connect the brushes K, bearing on these rings, to the converter in the order shown.

Noting the results of this combination, it will be observed that at a given point of time, the coil G is in its neutral position and is generating little or no current, while the other coil, G’, is in a position where it exerts its maximum effect. Assuming coil G to be connected in circuit with coils B B of the converter, and coil G’ with coils B’ B’, it is evident that the poles of the ring A will be determined by coils B’ B’ alone; but as the armature of the generator revolves, coil G develops more current and coil G’ less, until G reaches its maximum and G’ its neutral position. The obvious result will be to shift the poles of the ring A through one quarter of its periphery. The movement of the coils through the next quarter of a turn, during which coil G’ enters a field of opposite polarity and generates a current of opposite direction and increasing strength, while coil G, in passing from its maximum to its neutral position, generates a current of decreasing strength and same direction as before, causes a further shifting of the poles through the second quarter of the ring. The second half-revolution will obviously be a repetition of the same action. By the shifting of the poles of the ring A, a powerful dynamic inductive effect on the coils C C’ is produced.

Besides the currents generated in the secondary coils by dynamo-magnetic induction, other currents will be set up in the same coils in consequence of any variations in the poles of the ring A. This should be avoided by maintaining the intensity of the poles constant, to accomplish which, care should be taken in designing and proportioning the generator and in distributing the coils in the ring A and balancing their effects. When this is done, the currents are produced by dynamo-magnetic induction only, the same result being obtained as though the poles were shifted by a communicator with an infinite number of segments.

The modifications which are applicable to other forms of converter are in many respects applicable to this. I refer more particularly to the form of the core, the relative lengths and resistances of the primary and secondary coils, and the arrangements for running or operating them.

The new method of electrical conversion which this system involves, I have made the subject of another application, and I do not claim it here. Without limiting myself therefore to any specific form, what I claim is –

The combination, with a core closed upon itself with inducing or primary coils wound on it and connected up in independent pairs or sets, and induced or secondary coils wound upon or near the primary coils, of a generator of alternating currents and independent connections to the primary coils, whereby by the operation of the generator a progressive shifting of the poles of the core is effected, as set forth.

The combination, with an annular or similar magnetic core and primary and secondary coils wound on it, of an alternating-current generator having induced or armature coils corresponding to the primary coils with the corresponding coils of the generator, as herein set forth.

The combination, with independent electric transmission-circuits, of transformers consisting of annular or similar cores wound with primary and secondary coils, the opposite primary coils of each transformer being connected to one of the transmission-circuits, and alternating current generator with independent induced or armature coils connected with the transmission-circuits, whereby alternating currents may be directed through the primary coils of the transformers in the order and manner herein described.

An alternating-current magneto-machine patent jan2 1894

http://keelynet.com/tesla/00511915.pdf

Method of converting and distributing electric currents may 1 1888

http://keelynet.com/tesla/00382282.pdf

Would it not be a thought to anyone that a 100 years ago Tesla started the ball rolling, on how to amplify and distribute the weakening current that is sent from power stations across long distances.

Take this "alternating-current magneto-machine" place one in the center, and branch out in rings from it, the origonal charge starts in the center, then feeds out an evenly distributed charge to six more, these six do the same to the outa ones.

The system is known to over heat and blow, so it would mean that the energy would have to pulse through in bursts.

"The surge effect electric generator"

A powerstation send the initial current down across the land and then it meets up with this surge generator, this increases the chagre and then distributes to the required destination.

Which is then repeated to distribute to the house.

If each house had a surge effect generator, we would not have an energy crisis.

(Or do we really have one to start with?)

Edited by AdrianB
Consecutive posts merged.

... which in turn uses a differential in voltage. More amps results in less voltage.

So the two trying to power each other, would be pointless ?

But the two powerd side by side running on parallel syncronised system would coexist.

you're not very good at thinking things through are you? the current amplifier would be over powered by the voltage amplifier as the voltage is greater from the voltage amplifier(surprise surprise).

really, go learn some physics.

The voltage amplifier would only require a short burst, probably enough to allow the current amplifier to trip the votage to shut off then start the whole process of charging the voltage amplifier again.

you still aren't going to get high amps at high voltage.

you'll have high amps at low voltage with intermittent bursts of high voltage with low amps

Grandted if the two were merged together instantly after amplification.

By the time though the voltage and the amp is collected it would be constant and manipulated to provide the required burst.

1/ still isn't going to work for the same reasons

2/ i fail to see where there is any free energy coming from this. amplifiers need a power source. (and no, feeding their output into themselves doesn't work at all.)

I never said anything about feed their output back into themselves...

I said the power stations feed the initial energy into the Surge Effect Electric Generator.

It is a way to increase an already provided current, (that is if it isnt already been used)

it won't though, you'd still need another source of electrons. they don't just spontaneously appear.

i assume you are using the power plant as a signal generator, you would need another power plant to provide the power (and electron) source for the amplifier.

i still don't see the free energy bit. just adding more complexity and losses to a system.

it won't though, you'd still need another source of electrons. they don't just spontaneously appear.

i assume you are using the power plant as a signal generator, you would need another power plant to provide the power (and electron) source for the amplifier.

i still don't see the free energy bit. just adding more complexity and losses to a system.

You would need three sources of power :)

If I gave you £1 and then you gave me £10 and I walked away, I have just got £9 for free, you amplified my £1 - £10.

yes, but you'll notice that no money was created in that scenario.

you can't get free energy.

So is Prof John Searl a fraud along with Tesla and Perendev.

These and many more great names from history are frauds because you choose to be more open minded about space then you are on earth Mr Insane Alien.

The reason why no one will ever acept the possabilities of free energy is because it doesnt provide a source for weapons and the trade of arms.

It gives them the excuse to tell you that creating energy is costly.

That disposing of the waste is costly, the world is turned around this notion, EVERYTHING.

If electric was free then no one would buy gas or oil, as everything would be electric.

The only reason a country would have to build a nuclear power station is to create weapons.

But there is far too much money involved in this wastfull world of greed.

Free Energy is everywhere, from Electromagnetics to natural resources.

yes, they are frauds. although i wouldn't put tesla in the same list. he did a lot of great work but he did have a fairly heft dose of mental instability and a lot of his work was proven to be pretty crap.

its not a matter of lacking an open mind. i'm perfectly capable of accepting that there could be a free energy device. but for that to happen i will require EVIDENCE and not just handwavium.

ALL 'free energy' devices that have ever been analysed have not provided free energy and have required an external power source and then they output less than what they put in.

it would also violate the laws of conservation which have never been observed to have been broken despite many many attempts to do so. show me where energy conservation laws fail and then i'll accept free energy devices.

you seem to be confusing open-mindedness with 'accepts anything and everything without question'

if i told you that 1+1=1 under ALL circumstances would you accept that? no probably(and rightfully) not. this would not make you close minded though.

try being open-minded enough to accept the probability that free-energy devices are utter bunk.

How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go......?

http://www.searlsolution.com/technology3.html

Inverse Gravity Vehicle (IGV)

Inverse%20Gravity%20Vehicle.jpg

The Inverse Gravity Vehicle is a craft designed to take full advantage of the SEG's unexpected propensity to lift and defy the force of gravity.

The IGV is structurally designed to support and integrate a very large

and powerful scaled up version of the SEG within a suitable flight controlled frame in the form of a slender disc. This is a shape ideally suited for the emissions of the high-speed electrical charges from the rim’s edge to the atmosphere and back to the relatively positively charged central dome.

High levels electron charge accumulations envelops it in a cold vacuum and surrounds it with a hazy colored glow of charged plasma.

These charged gases emit photon light due to the high-speed electron emissions that interacts and releases a great many more free electrons out of the atmosphere due to the the air's cascading effects.

In this manner, electrons in great abundance are recycled through the IGV which effectively provides the means to absorb external energy from the surrounding environment as an open system of energy conversion. External charges are attracted and collected by surfaces of the center section of the craft that conducts them to the input of a large diameter SEG located inside and near the rim of the craft. Therein, electrons are compressed or condensed into tunneling pairs that increasingly accelerate through the three stages of the six layered high performance SEG. Then finally, the boson type charges are emitted at near light speeds out of the frame's peripheral edges or points.

Past a certain point, the apparatus achieves material superconductivity at temperatures near absolute zero. This incidentally creates a powerful gravitomagnetic or inverse gravitational force and concurrently an inversion of inertia; it appears these two forces are interrelated like two sides of a coin, thus overturning one force effects the other.

These profound effects manifest when the SEG is electrically overloaded to the atmosphere, driving it into a superconductive state that enables an immense increase in its capacity to convert external sources of ambient energy into coherent forces of extremely high levels of electrical power.

The IGV technology shatters the common presumption that gravity and inertia are immutable forces; instead, it tends to confirm super symmetric theories of nature's forces. This is the basis of the levity discs that John Searl built and demonstrated so successfully during the 1960s and 1970s.

After about 20 years developing it in secret, John Searl's levity discs (IGV) finally managed to take controlled flights with an innovative 64 cell switching relay system that made it agile and maneuverable.

They were typically radio remote controlled by a small network of ham radio operators using signals bounced off the moon (EME). These test flights typically took place during the early morning nights at altitudes of about 2000ft emerging out of isolated fields.

However, these flights did not go unnoticed, thousands of witnesses reported hearing or seeing what they called the "Warminster Thing". Residential homes within the IGV's routes were incidentally effected by droning sounds, roof tiles rattled and waved, pigeons that got in the way dropped to the ground, unsuspecting witnesses panicked in fear and sometimes it even gave chase to passing cars; particularly targeting british police cars.

These so called “sighting” infact prompted many town hall meetings within the small British town of Warminster and these gatherings were filled to over capacity with frightened and alarmed town citizens,

who unbeknownst to them, actually witnessed test flights of the IGV.

This was the actual cause of the biggest and most enduring flap of sightings in UK history; undoubtedly placed this small town on the map.

stop reading sci-fi, the guys is a fraud. let it go.

Never!

The theory goes that when a mass is at high velocity, its electromagnetism field changes, if you have two mass's with there electromagnetism fields connected, then they will be locked with each other.

(the moon is locked into our orbit)

This is how the SEG can move the smaller rings around the larger one without them causing friction.

The Inverse Gravity Vehicle, works on the theory that if you have an external motion of mass, spinning faster then the present mass it is sat on.

The smaller spinning mass will move away from the larger one, due to the change in the electromagnetic fields, as the smaller mass's spin increases.

using the earths own electromagnetic fields to create lift.

Maybe you should start reading some Sci-fi :)

oh i read plenty of sci-fi, i just know how to keep it seperate from reality.

his theory is just handwavium. there's no maths there's no evidence and experiments on exactly this sort of thing have never shown anything like this. he's talking out of an orifice that clearly isn't his mouth.

oh i read plenty of sci-fi, i just know how to keep it seperate from reality.

his theory is just handwavium. there's no maths there's no evidence and experiments on exactly this sort of thing have never shown anything like this. he's talking out of an orifice that clearly isn't his mouth.

Mass_Meeting230a.jpg

Mass_Meeting230b.jpg

One of many town hall meetings of concerned citizens in fear of the "Warminster Thing"; to correct this video clip the year was 1965 not 1945.

(courtesy of BlackCloud)

Police%20Chase%20IGV%20230.jpg

Police%20Chase%20IGV%20DRAWN230.jpg

Among the many creditable witnesses sighting the IGV were this two british policeman in this video clip interviewed Oct, 1967.

The policemen sketches the IGV's outline accurately along with the vertical columns of light above and below the axis of the disc of trapped and compressed air due to the double toroidal field; photon emitting gas made it appear as a bright cross in the night's sky.

(courtesy of BlackCloud)

IGV_outdoors_460.jpg

A pictorial video of the IGV Development during the 1960s and 1970s.

These images was recorded by the BBC News and by the Newspapers. The BBC ran a weekly piece on John Searl's work and progress for almost a year. These Television broadcasts showed the IGV in flight and gave updates on the work being done to build a large craft. There were articles and pictures in the Sunday Mirror on November 28'th 1971, Derby shire District and The Hants and Berks Gazette in 1969. There were pictures taken by John Hocknell Press Photographer which accompanied press write up by Phil Sanders on July 4'th 1969. There were many pictures and write-ups done on John Searl during these times.

igvdemo1_460.jpg

And if Prof John Searl flew over you in one, landed and ran over to you, happy slapped you in the face.

I bet you just say "that never happend, I saw nothing!"

you're obviously just trolling, so i'm outta here.

goodbye, thank you for your help.

"You know some would say that with this been the thread that I started, it is you who would be classed as trolling"

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Empirical Equation Relating Electromagnetism and Gravity in terms of

Electromagnetic Waves, Fields and Particles

http://www.groupkos.com/docs/russell_montgomery/Empirical_Equation_Relating_Electromagnetism_and_Gravity_in_terms_of_Electromagnetic_Waves-1.pdf

Dimensional/Gravitational Symmetrical Model for Particles and Gravity in terms of

Electrodynamics

http://www.groupkos.com/docs/russell_montgomery/Optimistically_we_have_derived_a_quantized_expression_between_electromagnetism_1b.pdf

About strange effects related to

rotating magnetic systems

http://www.rexresearch.com/roschin/pitkanen.pdf

Edited by AdrianB
Consecutive posts merged.