need a help

student

Hi everybody

i have already posted this question but it seems that i didn't chose the adequate forum so here is it again(i hope i'm not doing a mistake!):D

I have a question about a solar-assisted cooling system ,used to cool milk

The systeme basic components are electric compressors and an absorption machine,

When optimizing the compressor cycle, by lowering the temperature in the condensor, an important saving of energy can be made...........this lowering is the result of the introdaction of the absorption machie ............;

my question is:

how does the lowering of temperature in the condensor influence the electric energy consumption?

i mean how could it be calculated?

for instance, if the compressor cools a volume of water at 7°C (instead of 9°C) to bring it to 2°C (knowing its capacity (2500kw) efficiency n and perhaps other characteristics) ,what would be the saved energy?

i did a simple calculation :

Qsaved= Q(9°C to 2°C) - Q(7°C to 2°C)

(Q= Cp * m * DT )

i've converted it to kwh and calculated the saved amount .....

:doh:but i didn't take into consideration the compressor motor capacity .;;;;;nor it's efficiency.........

i really really need a help

(that's not a homework,but a part of a research )

N.B:my studies are focusing on economy , that's why i have little knowledge about electric energy!