F/A-22 Raptor vs Su-43 Berkut

AtomicMX

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should do both and pull back all troops and all our technology and upgrade all of the military get rid of obolete and renew it as resources for new technology.

and preserve the rainforst and all the forests but not obsesivly.

we are already starting to do that a little bit i'm proud of US

marine corps US army Americas Airforce i will be going to college and will work for the airforce as a fighter pilot with F/A-22 ( hopfully ) i bet i could do it.

good luck to you all or good skill to you all!

i know what you are getting at

but this thread is about which plane is better!

not which one you would prefer as your 'partner'!!!!!!! lol lol lol

not gonna ask how you could 'do' a plane!!!!!! lol to that to!!!!

but the F/A-22 is a better plane

[plz ignore bloodhounds lust for looks]!!!!

well . fa 22 may have a physical advantage. su has a physcological advantage. imagine the suprise of a pilot when they see this magnificent plane. they would be hypnotised for a while. i would anyway. they probably ejaculate rite there and then.

anway enough of that.

Looks means NOTHING in combat. The A-10 is a butt ugly aircraft...but I tell ya...I would not want to be anywhere near it in a tank. The 22 is a downright sexy plane...but you'd never see it...cause it would blow you sky high before you ever saw it on radar. Don't judge a plane by it's looks.

Not to be picky...but most A-10 crews call it the Hog...;-) Civilians call it the warthog. (just like we dont call the F-16 the falcon) It's one heck of a plane though...I would absolutely love to get some more time in that. It's slow...but it's very old fashioned. No FBW like the viper has, no glass in the cockpit, and the pilots still fly with charts on their lap. Great "stick and rudder" aircraft.

• 4 weeks later...
I do believe the F-22 has that also.

In my opinion' date=' the F-22 would easily win any competition. Why? One word: Stealth. With the US's advanced electronics and radar, the F-22 could easily detect the Berkut at 100 miles away and blow it to smithereens from only 50 (AIM-120). The Berkut wouldn't detect it, and would never know what hit it.[/quote']

In a dogfight stealth dont mean shit trust me I know this from experience

I have been in a simulation (USD Defense) where an Su 27 AA10 Aphid shot down a F117, the aphid is a radar guided missle, a little different to traditional missiles, but still did it!

The details of the Sim. have obviously been classified, but I saw it with my own eyes, it was supposed t be a "fun" fight between the two, when the SU 27 pulled of the so called impossible, you can dispute this if you want, biut some people saw it happen, and wether you believe it or not, it occured!

also the Su 43 has a gebneration 2 EOS, that can track targets at 120 nm Horizontally and 20 nm Vertically, launch missile 40 degrees of boresight, WITHOUT the use of radar, so the F22 is blown to simtherine without even knowing the Su43 is there, btw the su43 is a Stealthy as the F22, using the EOS, the radar deactivates, the aircraft goes into stealth mode and the EOS can track and target 7 tyagets at once, there goes your flight of 7 F22 instantly, without even knowing whats going on!

ill stick with my original and say that su looks more stunning. in a beauty contest su would blow the F/A22 out of the sky longtime. f/A 22 sucks sideways when it comes to looks

if you have flown a Sukhoi you feel safe, the fact of the matter is this, The Su 27 betas the F22 in EVERY AREA, except stealth, and when in a dogfight steal doesn't mean shit, why wont the USD defense out a SIM. SU 27 up against a SIm. F22, they do it with other aircraft? cause the Su 27 shot down an F117 with a Semi active/Passive radar guided missile, yes it happened, i was shocked too!

LOL if you can answer this question, NOT drawn from Documentation, strap yourselves in to an Su 27 and find out what the maximum rate of acceleration from Runway to 1000 Knots in an SU27 is, when you do that then you can contest me, because I can tell you what it is, i have done it about 300 tmes!

As a fighter pilot' date=' my vote goes to the F/A-22.

ZAXAQUAR - good luck on your fighter pilot dreams. It's well worth the work. If ya have any questions drop me a line.[/quote']

As a fighter pilot you wouldnot say that, however I feel safer in an Su, thats as far as i would go, the F22 Engines have a major flaw, do you know what that is?

When you follow me a pull the Kobra maneouver, and u fly right pas, of couyrse I pull it into a cloud lol