Mercury advanced perihelion could also be equally due to attraction gravity

jsaldea12

Mercury advanced perihelion could be also equally due to attraction gravity:

Orbit of Mercury is roulette around the Sun, .. on a particular side of the sun, perihelion of Mercury is advanced which the Newton law on gravitation cannot explain. Until Dr. Einstein showed/proved that it was due to the curvature of space.

But the attraction gravity of Newton may also be able to explain the advanced perihelion. It could be that on the roulette orbit, the side of Mercury, which is more positive is tilted and facing equally the more positive side of the Sun thus, Mercury is advanced/pushed farther on perihelion or it could be the negative of Mercury is tilted/facing the more negative side of the sun, thus, Mercury is being pushed farther in perihelion..

It would also be noted that the mass of the sun which is not on the center has also a hand.

It is suggested that our astronomers try to look into the possibility of this observation.

(On the other posted, closed, experiment attraction gravity,.. Please permit me to explain.. you observe/agree that the gravitational force of the Sun BENDS light, just like the curvature of spacetime of Dr. Einstein which EQUALLY bends light. That observation is SIGNIFICANT.. Because it shows that gravitational field of the Sun is electro-magnetic, just like electro-magnetic gravitational force of blackhole, that interacts with electro-magnetic light.. that is why gravitational force of Sun EQUALLY bends electro-magnetic light of background star. I WILL PERFORM THE EXPERIMENT. DO BE PATIENT AND GIVE ME ENOUGH TIME.)

jsaldea12

7.13.09 .

we aren't going to start this crap again. you provide no evidence, no arguements in your favour or anything like intelligent feedback.

all you do is repeat yourself time and time again like a 4year old kid trying to get a candy. this may be news to you, but this is not how science or even everyday life works. repeating claims does not make them true.

If you want us to take you seriously, provide evidence. or at least a coherent and internally consistant framework for your hypothesis, at least then it would follow logic if not reflect upon reality.

you are proposing that 'attraction gravity' can replace general relativity. you will need to explain ALL the phenomenon that GR does and then show why GR is flawed, where it is flawed and how your theory is more accurate when the flaw becomes apparent.

(On the other posted, closed, experiment attraction gravity,.. Please permit me to explain.. you observe/agree that the gravitational force of the Sun BENDS light, just like the curvature of spacetime of Dr. Einstein which EQUALLY bends light. That observation is SIGNIFICANT.

They are the same fracking thing! You have six. You also have a half-dozen. That is SIGNIFICANT!

Because it shows that gravitational field of the Sun is electro-magnetic, just like electro-magnetic gravitational force of blackhole, that interacts with electro-magnetic light.. that is why gravitational force of Sun EQUALLY bends electro-magnetic light of background star. I WILL PERFORM THE EXPERIMENT. DO BE PATIENT AND GIVE ME ENOUGH TIME.)

jsaldea12

7.13.09 .

We'll read about it in the journal after you get it published. But I doubt anyone will hold their breath in the meantime.