My theory about homosexual orientation:

Guest scanner5

Guest scanner5

My question is can that be true?

Please read this entirely:

May be someone had wrote it down before me, I don't know, please just read it.

I think homosexual orientation is an illness, and not for all cases but for many of them I think I have good explanation of it. Many of so called homosexual actually don't believe they are geys, until something in their life totally mess up. In my observation people have fear of them and trying to avoid them. However if you are homosexual, but you don't believe it is true, and you have several best friends they still will believe that other other people are lieing. Here is my theory about many cases of homosexuality:

This can be a PSYCHO virus which has been envolved from receiptant to receiptacnt for a many many years ago. If you think it is madness just follow my conclusions:

1. Still there is not enough knowledge about how exactly people learn to speak, and the amount of information they change in the face to face conversation.

2. Human mind is composed of conciousness and subconciousness and in many cases conciousness protects the subconciousness and vice versa.

3. When you watch TV, or walking on the street you have seen not so many people, which when talk to some one or to you often blinks with eyes, changing thier direction of the look, have difficulty when they try to say something clear , and also they don't have an explanation of why they do that.

4. If you are one of these persons when you are trying to speak to some person which respects you some time in your mind occurs images of making sex or something very perverse which struggles with your mind to have a normal behaviour in an ordinary converstion for example.

5. If you talk to someone and you are infected(i.e.homosexual or smth.), you are trying to look your opponent in the eyes to show that you have self respect,you are right or something like that.

Now, I want to say that when you still have few friend which strongly believe that you are not gey, their conciousness shuts down their defence mechanism for self protection and that happens:

When you talk to them, practically you talk about ordinary things and everything is normal, but if we assume that there is so called PSYCHO virus, the things doesn't finished here. The ordinary people when they talk their conciousness and subconciusness both are trying to prove what they are talking about, but this is not the case with the INFECTED people.Here is a scheme of what I am trying to explain:

Situation is an orsinary conversation.

HUMAN1 is ordinary friend of HUMAN2, and believe that he is normal:

HUMAN1: Ordinary

Conciousness: With shutted down protection

SubConciousness: Ready to receive information

HUMAN2:INFECTED(homosexual)

Conciousness: Trying to prove to HUMAN1 that he is normal

SubConciousness: INFECTED with the virus! Its purpose is to penetrate the protection of HUMAN1, to transmit the information to HUMAN1, and to activate the virus.

Now you are asking for O.K. but what is this virus and how it transmits from human to human without a medium, and how exactly it transmits. Here is my explanation:

For examlpes:

When you talk true GSM, your small mobile phone use some kind of protocol to connect to the neares cell and to establish a connection.

When you are trying to connect to internet by phone, the modems in both sides communicate with some protocol.

So I think it is possible the Human subconciousness to support some kind of protocol, which is embedded in human brain, or envolved by the experinece of what we have from communicating with people or whatever.

And now the method of transitting the virus is SIMPLE:

subconciusness of infected HUMAN2 transmits the virus though, the way of speaking, the gestures, the often changing of physiognomy of the face, the unpredictable narrowing of the eyes, and the fast and also unpredictable looks, and whatever you imagine. Of course sometimes you talk a little and the time is simply not enough to transmit the entire information of the virus, so next time when HUMAN1 meets with people like HUMAN2 the trasmission contionues. And now the final stage is to activate it int NUMAN1. It is also simple: it can be an ordinary look, a joke, a stupid explanation, or again whatever you imagine.

Now about pupose of the virus:

1: Penetrate conciousness defence system

2: Infect the opponent subconciousness by transmitting all the virus information

3: Activate the virus

Of coure this is not all the cases, some people are more vunerable then others, many people have an instinct to avoid conversations with INFECTED(homosexual) people.I also want to mention the that my theory expains part of the homosexuals, but not the all cases. You have the right to believe it or not. I also hope that everything which I wrote down is false, but this is based on facts and strong logic conclusions.

Final words:

I hope this is false

Tesseract[/b'], you need to be shot, for making such huge and unnecessary quotes.

If he keeps doing it he will be.

Re: the drawing board; I disagree. I think this guy needs to learn about spelling and sentence construction before he starts thinking about ways to solve non-problems ;)

I must admit, I`ve got no time for gays either (I`ll withold my opinions here). but your "reasoning" is at the very least flawed and certainly not plausible by any standards, you neglected to point out the idea of Free Will and Personal Responsibilty with regards to descision making :)