How real and imaginary people and the minds anti-crash mechanisms.

If I imagine an absract shape then I probbably don't impose much personality on it. I say probably because the brain has an odd way of working in all directions at once and I may be wrong but let us presume for now that this abstract shape is personalityless.

If however I imagine a person I would have to look up what a person is like in my mind. I could constuct somone from characteristics or remember a spacific person I already know about. Either way I might apply some personality to it.

So does this person see me as I see it with a gap in there experance as I am not imagining them. How about in a daydream, how about in a dream, how about a dream charecter in a lucid dream. How about a Schizophrenic or somone with multiple personalities.

Cirtainly in dreams the memories one has access to are not always there own normal ones, the mind can be creative.

Completly seperate personalities with there own memories, experances and enviroments they find themselves seprate from one another in the mind could be used to parallel process but would pose a major problem.

If each of thease personalities could have there own sub-personalities formed during there own thoughts even if each personlity only contained a small number of seprate sub-personalities that themselves could merge and be recycled it would lead to an exponentional drain of recources and an enevatable timely crash.