Homeopathy

Kyrisch

I once heard an anecdote that a salesman was giving his homeopathy pitch to a farmer. The sales talks about the dilutions and how the water still holds the essence and power of the drug. The farmer thinks about it for a while and asks the salesman, "Are you telling me that I could fertilize my entire farm with a fart?"

Did you hear about the homeopath who forgot to take his "medicine"?

He died of an overdose.

Great stuff, guys. :D

Hi GDC,

Read posts 7, 8 and 9. Herbal medicine isn't in the dock at all. It is Homeopathy that is is being rubbished - not herbal medicine. Homeopathy is a very different thing. Read the thread from the begining.

Thanks, well aware of that, cf. post #13. Just making an additional point.

• 2 weeks later...

Expanding upon GDG's point, the quantities of the necessary components, vary due to biodiversity, and as for benefits of multiple compounds, this may be misleading as it is very difficult to monitor all of the compounds, due to biodiversity in plants, and of course the sheer number of various complex organic compounds that exist at a given time within the plant.

Did you hear of the homeopath who forgot to take his "medicine"?

He died of an overdose.

That is simply brilliant.

• 2 months later...