With age comes wisdom

Ok so i have alwase contimplated over this quote. Wut do they mean by with age comes wisdom.

I have come up with meny theories to this acuzation. and some seem to be stupidly smart but i have trouble beliving one to me they all make scence

1. Yes the older you are the more you have been through so you have more understanding of this world.

2. A higher age means youve probably felt every emotion to the fulliest. so wouldint you think youd be able to soon understand others emotions just by looking at them.

3. sudden urges to do things like out of noware. to me my grandmother just dose randome things iv never sceen her do and she alwase says i have a felling this needs done. and shur enough wutever she dose hase a purpouse later on. Relly creeps me out

That pretty much sums it up I'd say...

Although not everyone becomes "wise" with age..It's not biologically inherit.

It also depends on what you classify as "wisdom." There are many different definitions.

Until we have a better understanding of the brain and consciousness etc,etc we will always be asking questions like yours..

Cheers

Say someone dose have an understandmint of the brain they just dont no it. like im just throwing it out ther. me Forinstince. i have asked why to every thing for So long. like i fell like i have more thought process then most other people. excuse me "humans" ....is this even posible.. like i once herd from an anounomence quoter... "the apple fell from the tree for a long time. Newton was just the first to ask why'

When I said "understanding" I meant qualitative data and process information..

Not necessarily a philosophihcal understanding...

It all depends on your observation

Relative to the dynamic entity

Which would be the brain.

I'm speaking in metaphors but you see the point...

Whether or not you are a genius/or someone with ground-breaking knowledge I wouldn't know.

If you think you have some info that may be useful to mankind we would appreciate you sharing it.

Cheers