How do Water Crystals Grow?

GoldenEagles

Has anyone 'phoned a Japanese plumber yet?

(And, in case anyone is wondering, I do plan to keep on banging on about this until GoldenEagles actually answers it; preferably without mentioning God, Columbus, Einstein or any other "authority" figures)

BTW, if you accept the riduculously over inflated costs suggested for doing this work then you can compare them to the million dollars on offer if it works.

If I could win a million by investing a few tens of thousands I'd go for it. Why doesn't Dr Emoto?

Could it be that he realises that he's a fake? Perhaps he tried, but the bank manger 'phoned the plumber.

Edited by John Cuthber

I lost interest in this thread because of the path it took.

this would be a deterrent, which is common sense.

As I pointed out there are dozens if not hundreds of labs around the world with this type of equipment.

In addition you can find that many biological research facilities at universities have freezers that run way below the -25C level if needed. See if you can access space at your local university.

your microscope work station must be kept at a constant -5C.

You don't need a microscope. Use a hand lens. No microscope, no chair, no room has to be kept at -5C. According to you the specimen has to be at -5C.

The video I saw gave out many numbers which seemed to be nothing more than attempting to give this scam some air of legitimacy.

I have given evidence that the cost of the most rudimentary experimental framework is high.

Crystals grow in less than -25C. Water forms ice, ie forms crystals at 0C.

Perhaps the last commenter's missed these particular facets of the experimental matrix.

Didn't miss anything here. All I keep trying to point out is that if you want to reduce costs then it is possible. You are artificially inflating the costs to avoid repeating the experiments.

I for one have no interest in this doing this experiment.

have determined that these are the temperature conditions which produce the growth of these crystals in the most predictable and reproducible manner.

This states that the -25C and -5C are not essential, just better.

So why don't you stop avoiding the test and try it in your refrigerator. If it works then wow!