Galois

hello every body,

in this thread you can request the articles that you need

you should follow these rules for any request:

Title: required

Author: required

Journal: required

Year, volume, issue, and the page range: required

Full text link : (try your best to find this)

The copyright of the articles belongs to the journal. Sharing them openly is a violation of copyrights. The only exception are open access articles (which, are freely accessible anyway), or in certain cases if you are the author (but not always).

In other words, you should not do that. At least not openly.

I'm afraid the food the journals' staff eats does.

don't be afraid buddy

they have al ot of money

just students and researchers are poor

and i want to help them

first consider a student that need an article and he/she don't have money to buy it, what should he/she do?

furthermore please dont make spams in my thread

if someone need i will help him/her

don't be afraid buddy

they have al ot of money

where is your evidence to support this? Many newspapers and journals are currently going bankrupt. See for example: http://tech.yahoo.com/news/afp/20090331/tc_afp/usmediaindustrynewspapersinternetsuntimeslead_20090331161650

"Chicago Sun-Times owner files for bankruptcy (AFP)"

Yeah, I know this isn't exactly a technical journal...but you get my point. I could easily find examples of extinct technical magazines (since some I had subscribed once to are now gone).

and i want to help them

there are lots of ways to do this without violating copywrite laws.

first consider a student that need an article and he/she don't have money to buy it, what should he/she do?

This is what libraries are for. Most universities have excellent libraries.

where is your evidence to support this? Many newspapers and journals are currently going bankrupt. See for example: http://tech.yahoo.com/news/afp/20090331/tc_afp/usmediaindustrynewspapersinternetsuntimeslead_20090331161650

"Chicago Sun-Times owner files for bankruptcy (AFP)"

Yeah, I know this isn't exactly a technical journal...but you get my point. I could easily find examples of extinct technical magazines (since some I had subscribed once to are now gone).

there are lots of ways to do this without violating copywrite laws.

This is what libraries are for. Most universities have excellent libraries.

1) DON't MAKE SPAMS IN MY THREAD

2) I KNOW HOW I CAN HELP STUDENT PLEASE KEEP YOUR IDEA FOR YOURSELF

3) IF THIS THREAD IS ILLIGAL ADMIN WILL REMOVE IT

I DON'T KNOW WHERE IS THE ADMIN

4) I DO THIS FOR 3 SIMILAR FORUMS

I JUST HERE JUST FOR HELP THE MEMBERS IF ADMIN IS NOT AGREE I WILL LEAVE HERE

5)DON'T MAKE SPAMS IN MY THREAD

don't be afraid buddy

they have al ot of money

People who manage journals sort of are researchers (well, research organisations) so no, they aren't much richer than say, a science department of equivilant size.

Students and researchers typically get free access to various journals, courtesy of thier university anyway.

and i want to help them
Finding a justification for a crime doesn't stop it from being a crime, and I'd rather SFN doesn't get sued out of buisness - I like SFN.

If it's not covered by the journal subscriptions given to them by wherever they study, or avaliable in thier library, and thier supervisors can't lend them a copy - is really likely to be relevant to them?

furthermore please dont make spams in my thread
Oh come on, you're the one proposing an intentional violation of SFNs policy - not to mention that you don't own anything posted on SFN. Also, that was some cringeworthy grammar.

3) IF THIS THREAD IS ILLIGAL ADMIN WILL REMOVE IT

I DON'T KNOW WHERE IS THE ADMIN

Whilst Charon has already posted in this thread, since you later made it clear that you have no intent to operate within the law - I'll report it. Edited by the tree