Make Greener choices everyday!

ridhi1

You're question is far too broad. It's like you're asking, "I want to eat food. Can you suggest some items which are food?"

What is your application? What is your budget? What is your implementation timeline? Let's start there.

There are many varieties of body paint available, I'm sure a party store or sports store would have them, or you could do a google search and buy them over the internet. I beleive there are both spray-on and brush-on products. It is certainly important they be eco-friendly since this will be in contact with your skin. Are you talking Boston Celtics green? or Incredible Hulk green? Hunters green, maybe in a mossy oak design? Please provide more information so we can help you further.

Go green by:

1. Saving energy. Energy that you do not use is greener than the greenest energy that has to be produced.

2. Get a bike, and use it for trips up to 5 km (unless you live in a big city where that would be suicidal - then take the public transportation).

3. Stop accepting the plastic bags at shops. Bring your own bag.

4. Take a shorter shower. Hot water is one of the biggest energy consumers in a household (and nobody seems to realize that).

Just a few points, there are many more.

Buying things (consuming) is not very green in any way... the greenest thing is not to consume, unless you need it. And save energy... that's so much more important than people think.

But of course, eco friendly products will simply have a logo, because it's an interesting marketing strategy. Just look on the products if they're eco-ish.