Perpetual Motion Generator

Neodymium50

The spin is intrinsic.

Intrinsic simply means natural because it is something an electron has by nature and not by any action or force arising externally to the electron.

From the same source:

At low temperatures' date=' the magnetic moments in a [b']ferromagnetic crystal[/b] all point in the same direction. At high temperatures, the atoms jiggle about and the moment orientations become more randomized.

The Ames team began by finding separable degrees of freedom in the motion of the electron. The electron has two degrees of freedom, they explain. One is the location of the electron in space, and the other is its spin. Electrons move fast, so the coordinate degree of freedom is a fast degree of freedom. But the orientation of a spinning electron changes only slowly, and so the spin degree of freedom is slow.

Because of this difference in time scale, the team thought the complete quantum equation for the electron could be divided into two components, one describing the motion of the electron in space and the other describing the motion of the electron's spin axis.

So they rolled up their sleeves and sat down to work. Months later -- Antropov says they nearly abandoned the problem at the penultimate moment -- they wrote out a classical equation for the slow motion of the electron's spin axis, and they wrote out a one-particle wave function for the electron's fast motion. The equation for the spin axis determines the orientation of the electron's magnetic moment, and the wave function determines the magnitude of the electron's magnetic moment. Together, these coupled classical and quantum mechanical equations of motion capture the spin dynamics of the electron in a solvable form.

Feel free to contact Ames and correct them if you disagree.

Electron spin is not actual motion.

That site doesn't look like it was written for a technical read, but a lay read. Hence the apparent implication that the spin is real motion.

There are many problems with the idea that electron spin is in fact a physical spinning.

The idea to take away from this is that the way magnets work is often confused by people that think there is some sort of free collectible energy that can be harnessed for endless free energy.

I remember one device drawn by Stevin that used hinged arms that would be short on one side and long on the other. Didn't work.

• 5 months later...

The generator DOES work, but is not a true perpetual motion device. The magnets keep it going for a long time, but eventually either the system achieves equillibrium as the axle eventually stops turning, or the magnets will lose power and will need to be replaced. This truly is an ingenious idea, but is not entirely as advertised.

• 3 weeks later...

it is stated that i am the student of Electronic enginering.i have take the poject of "perpetual motion generator" kindly tell me what is the proper process to built a "perpetual motion generator". if you have any data please send it to my email .

Modnote:email removed.

Edited by Klaynos
Email removed.

it is stated that i am the student of Electronic enginering.i have take the poject of "perpetual motion generator" kindly tell me what is the proper process to built a "perpetual motion generator". if you have any data please send it to my email : .

Tasks required:

1) Deconstruct Universe

2) Reconstruct Universe with new laws of physics

3) Build generator.