Genome Secrets: Colonizations of Africa, World Wars, Religion and Bloodlines

Sione

Did I mention Reptilian Shape-Shifting Aliens?

How would you like an idea that you are cross-breed specimen in genetic engineering experiments of crazy alien race? Evidence is documented in peer reviewed papers as unexplained abrupt genome alternations at certain historical points that can be tracked down the time line back to first fossils. These genome sequences appear artificial as they do not fit the theory of evolution and natural selection, but even more dramatically these "modifications" look similar as to what happens when cross-breeding not so compatible species.

Credo Mutwa story is part of my argument, not in regards to aliens at all, but more to draw some historical/archeological conclusions. In fact you can disregard the whole alien business in Credo's story, the story is 90% about history. It is very, very interesting story that you can watch on YouTube. He is well known after his books that were all successful commercially. If you do not want to believe it, it is still A++ "Science Fiction" story. Credo is fantastic narrator and you will find it hard not to believe it. It is an epic story about the True History of Africa, World Wars, Religion and Bloodlines.

I would like some opinions about it, because if everyone disregard this as nonsense without even looking at it, then it is not worth arguing about. And once you see all that and would like see some more proof, let me know.

Edited by Sione

Show me proof of alien races, and I will show you willingness to accept evidence regarding gentic engineering conducted by them.

Sure, that is what I offer.

However, can you please answer my question first and tell me how did you find Credo's story? Did you find it interesting and have you seen all the parts?

Edited by Sione

Sure, that is what I offer.

However, can you please answer my question first and tell me how did you find Credo's story? Did you find it interesting and have you seen all the parts?

Not until I see said proof.

Not until I see said proof.

That story is a part of the proof and is important to understand the rest.

It is prerequisite for this discussion since this discussion is about that story.

If you do not want to participate, you are free to leave.

That story is a part of the proof and is important to understand the rest.

It is prerequisite for this discussion since this discussion is about that story.

If you do not want to participate, you are free to leave.

Oh, yes. Of course. I am already well aware of the fact that I can leave whenever I deem appropriate. Now, where is that proof of which you spoke above?

Oh, yes. Of course. I am already well aware of the fact that I can leave whenever I deem appropriate. Now, where is that proof of which you spoke above?

Don't curse in my thread, you human!

I thought you refused to look into it, proof is on YouTube, in videos where Credo Mutwa tells his story: http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=LleNA6dOmKk

Note that this is not for the faint of heart, unsuspected younglings should seek parental guidance.

Great you have a video, is that evidence, no, that is some guy talking on youtube, where are the genetic evidence, fossils, pictures, tests to prove he was abducted or at least some interesting results, anything scientific at all.

I mean really, you don't even post the papers that are supposed to claim that these genetic traits exist.

Don't curse in my thread, you human!

don't accuse member of something people can clearly see they did not do. there wasn't a single bit of 'bad' language there at all. he only aknowledged that he is free to leave the discussion at his discretion but wishes to remain for the time being and reiterated his request for the proofs that you offered earlier in the thread.

I second his request for proof and will remind you that if you fail to provide said proof that you will be in breach of the rules to which you agreed when you signed up for this forum and may move the moderators to remove your right to continue this discussion and access these forums either temporarily or permanently.

proof is on YouTube, in videos... [where someone describes his experience with the flying spaghetti monster].

Youtube videos are not proof. I mean, really. This a forum of science and you expect to get away with such an outrageous claim based on a handful of youtube videos documented some random guy's story?!. You're really not in Kansas anymore, and you need to realise that or else there will be moderator action against you.

Evidence is documented in peer reviewed papers as unexplained abrupt genome alternations at certain historical points that can be tracked down the time line back to first fossils.

Show me. Give me the journal citations, and I'll look them up and post the full text for everyone here to read for themselves.

Mokele

This is a science forum, following the scientific method. Threads are to be explained properly and evidence should be put forth upon request. Please go over the rules.

It is not a lecturing hall. It's a debate forum. You do not get to decide what you want or don't want to answer, and you do not get to treat people as if this is your own personal teaching facility.

This thread was added to 24-hour watch:

This thread is now on 24 Hour Suicide Watch.

The thread starter has failed or is failing to support their position, has not managed the thread direction in a manner which supports its purpose, or is actively encouraging a disorderly discussion. The thread starter must bring the thread under control in order for the thread to stay open.

Alternatively, there are more reportable posts breaching the SFN Rules in this thread than there are non-reportable posts, and all

If the thread does not turn into a productive and rational discussion within 24 hours of this post, then it will be closed without any consideration of the moderation policy.

All participants are responsible for helping to bring the thread back on track.

This post is a standard text set by SFN policy and was not devised by the person posting it. participants are expected to improve their level of input if this thread is to remain open.

Great you have a video' date=' is that evidence, no, that is some guy talking on youtube, where are the genetic evidence, fossils, pictures, tests to prove he was abducted or at least some interesting results, anything scientific at all.

I mean really, you don't even post the papers that are supposed to claim that these genetic traits exist.

[/quote']

They talk about all that in the movie, they give reference to: genetic evidence, fossils, pictures, tests... Have you seen it?

don't accuse member of something people can clearly see they did not do. there wasn't a single bit of 'bad' language there at all. he only aknowledged that he is free to leave the discussion at his discretion but wishes to remain for the time being and reiterated his request for the proofs that you offered earlier in the thread.

If you were alien indeed you would understand' date=' anyway it is nice to see humans care for each other. To answer your question, they do talk about all that in the movie, they give reference to: genetic evidence, fossils, pictures, tests... Have you seen it?

I second his request for proof and will remind you that if you fail to provide said proof that you will be in breach of the rules to which you agreed when you signed up for this forum and may move the moderators to remove your right to continue this discussion and access these forums either temporarily or permanently.

You sound threatening, how sweet of you. Proof is in the pudding, evidence is in the videos, but I can not transfer that information telepathically, not to you, so you have to see it for yourself, if you care. If you prefer not to know, that's fine, don't be confused about my desire to have conversation with your disability to be friendly.

Youtube videos are not proof. I mean' date=' really. This a forum of science and you expect to get away with such an outrageous claim based on a handful of youtube videos documented some random guy's story?!. You're really not in Kansas anymore, and you need to realise that or else there will be moderator action against you.

[/quote']

Sure, feel free to ignore it, go on... as you were. Thanks for your input, I appreciate your efforts to restrict and censor discussion, it helps democracy, liberty and freedom of speech, have you considered a job in gestapo office?

Show me. Give me the journal citations' date=' and I'll look them up and post the full text for everyone here to read for themselves.

[/quote']

Everyone wants evidence, but is lazy to see it. Studies, papers and articles are referenced in those videos, it is interesting watch, what if I gave you 300 pages book? In any case, I do not require of you to believe anything, only if you wanna talk about it, in either case, it's fine!

This is a science forum' date=' following the scientific method. Threads are to be explained properly and evidence should be put forth upon request. Please go over the rules.

It is not a lecturing hall. It's a debate forum. You do not get to decide what you want or don't want to answer, and you do not get to treat people as if this is your own personal teaching facility.

This thread was added to 24-hour watch:

[/quote']

None of you seem to have read what was said in OP: -"I would like some opinions about it, because if everyone disregard this as nonsense without even looking at it, then it is not worth arguing about." Whats all this police business about? I do not feel like I want to talk to any of you actually, it is slightly insulting... moderately amusing, but not at all constructive. By the way, this is - Pseudoscience and Speculations - which means that I should be let in peace to speculate things even without any evidence or proof. I want to talk to people that HAVE SEEN the movie, if there is no person that cares to see it, that's fine! Relax.

Edited by Sione

Sione, you have been warned more than once about your attitude and style in this forum.

Apparently, you need another run with the forum rules (And the speculation forum rules). I suggest you read it. The 24-hour watch warning stated, quite clearly, that the other(more appropriate to this specific thread) reason that this thread has been marked for 24-hour watch is for having more posts violating the rules than there are posts worth reading.

Instead of having a valid discussion, you chose to again continue with a condescending tone and argue partial claims (you even argued the rule-violation 24-hour watch *partially*). This is against the rules.

I suggest you read them again.

I am not about to argue about the rules of this forum. Specially not after more than one moderator has warned and asked for this and other discussions to improve in style and attitude.

This thread is not going anywhere other than the trollhatch, it is, officially, closed.

Sione - you claimed there is peer-reviewed evidence. Either put up or shut up.

Seriously, just about every peer reviewed journal has a website and online journal archives. If this evidence exists, link to it.

We want *evidence*. No old man on youtube will *ever* be evidence.