Bad jokes

Norman Albers

THIS IS A BAD JOKE, but I am only presenting a very real situation. I moved to a new place four months ago. I thought I followed the well-written large twelve-step statement to initialize phone and DSL web. It showed using your own phone tape as a choice, etc. Well I got no incoming calls for a month and a half. Callers were told "my voice-mail" was not set up. WE got that finally straightened out, and then a month later I noticed I could not dial out other than 1-800... We are trying now to straighten this out. I am tired beyond niceness at the phone contact system. Gladly a service person, Karen, deals with me in e-mail. What just happened is TOTALLY NUTS: "OK, Norm, I need your phone number to get into your account and then I

will call you tomorrow at whatever time you tell me. Just let me know,

as I have to go back on the phones now. They usually only give us 10 -

15 minutes off the phones.

Looking forward to talking with you and getting this issued fixed for

you.

Thanks,

Karen" ...........................................The revolution will not be kind to QWEST phone company.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

MY RESPONSE: "Do you realize you just told me that my phone company does not know my number. Jesus God, I am going to get some mileage out of this on ScienceForums.net Jokes thread." I sent this URL. . . . . . . . . CORRECTION: We just got the long distance hookup right, and now I am asking about ocassional loss of DSL modem configuration. I like to pull the power plug to release the modem when I am done looking outward. This is the response to my questions.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

In the cool light of morning, I have filed a complaint with the State Attorney General's office. I have been through too much bad service from this company and know I lost piano business because of it. Have a nice day everyone.

Edited by Norman Albers
Consecutive posts merged.