have the aliens arrived?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3707057.stm

It'd be nice, but I find it hard to beleive there are any aliens within resonable travel distance of earth if we havn't picked up any sorta stray signals/broadcasts from them.

Anyone got any ideas on how aliens would communicate in such a way that would be undetectable to us? I'm sure it's possible if you set out to do it, but why would aliens set out to hide there transimissions? When they first start making them, such as with our TV and radio, they wouldn't know there was anyone to hide it from. They'd just be looking for the best form of communications. Evan if they were telepatheic, to achieve mass communication they'd need to boost there telepathic signals, which we would detect.

we can`t even work out what dolphins or whales are trying to say and they`re just a few of our nearest and inteligent "Aliens". we`ve got no chance unless they`re smarter than us and talk in OUR terms :)

as for telepathy, there isn`t enough evidence or Known material data on it, so it maybe possible that time or distance or power of such telepathic signals is not an issue? a small signal could be enough :)

I recon that if an Alien species were that paranoid to hide any type of transmition as soon as the technology was discoved by them, I don`t think we`de WANT to know them :)

Bit wierd to be the back of an aircraft tbh.

I daresay that there are numerous projects deemed classified by the US military that could have a possible explanation of this; after all, the stealth fighter was regarded by some as a UFO. I wouldn't be surprised to find this is something similar.

There's lots of things like that; it usually turns out to be things like weather balloons, freak weather anomalies, and various other bits floating around in the sky. There's a pretty rare occurence where nobody can actually come up with an explanation.

The fact that this was picked up by the Mexican air force interests me though, since we all know who's just above Mexico.

"as for telepathy, there isn`t enough evidence or Known material data on it, so it maybe possible that time or distance or power of such telepathic signals is not an issue? a small signal could be enough :)"

yesterday something weird happened. i was doing some bio homework. then at around 7:30, i felt there was an urgent email for me, that i should check it out immediately! but i decided i was just wanting to stop doing bio homework so i didn't check it. Then 10 minutes later, i felt i had an email again. then at 8, i felt i had another email. I wanted to eat ice cream and take a shower, so i said to myself after i eat ice cream and take a shower i'll take a look at my email.

strangely when i opened up my account, there were 4 new messages.

the first one was at 7:35:01 and was titled "rush rush!!!" from my friend

the second one was at 7:36:29 and was titled "nevermind ignore that last one"

the third one was at 8:10:56 and was titled "nevermind the last one"

the fourth one was at 8:22:35, when i was in the shower, and was titled "the last ones too"

weird huh?

"as for telepathy' date=' there isn`t enough evidence or Known material data on it, so it maybe possible that time or distance or power of such telepathic signals is not an issue? a small signal could be enough :)"

yesterday something weird happened. i was doing some bio homework. then at around 7:30, i felt there was an urgent email for me, that i should check it out immediately! but i decided i was just wanting to stop doing bio homework so i didn't check it. Then 10 minutes later, i felt i had an email again. then at 8, i felt i had another email. I wanted to eat ice cream and take a shower, so i said to myself after i eat ice cream and take a shower i'll take a look at my email.

strangely when i opened up my account, there were 4 new messages.

the first one was at 7:35:01 and was titled "rush rush!!!" from my friend

the second one was at 7:36:29 and was titled "nevermind ignore that last one"

the third one was at 8:10:56 and was titled "nevermind the last one"

the fourth one was at 8:22:35, when i was in the shower, and was titled "the last ones too"

weird huh?[/quote']

no, these can be explained by a psychology student after his or her very 1st course in psychology ;)

by the way, i've been out of touch with the paranormal nonsence for a while, but is the general belief of a UFO still a Saucer-like object or have they/it graduated to something like perhaps out of Star Treck or Star Wars?

Aliens would have to be friendly wouldn't they. Unless they were so far in advance of us we appeared like dumb cows to them, then they may just eat us, or worse "milk" us for something :oO. Imagine if seamen turned out to be a powerful narcotic to aliens so they put all the males on milking machines, and forced the women to always be pregnant with fresh males.