2012 - What do you think?

CHAOS

I remember Y2k, it didn't happen so we cut the power to the house and my brother ran down stairs. "Did it happen!":-p

I think in 2012, when it doesn't happen I'll put a hydrolics system under his bed and start a mini earth quake when he is sleeping.

• 1 year later...
If you don't believe in aliens I suggest you do some research on extraterestrial isotopes found in microchips found in people! These chips were connected to the peoples nerve endings!

Any reliable source/news on this that can be provided? I know it is probably not true, but it does sound interesting. I'm sorry if 'bringing up an old thread' is frowned upon here too!

Well 2012 is a contraversal converastaion for sure, Mainly due to the credibility of sources that alot of information spawns from. Such as the myans are very precise on time they pride themselves on it. Along with thier great understanding of the cosmos at such a pre columbian era. And the event predicted by great prophets nostradamus, edger cayce , {mother shipton real or not} and others. And the compelling evidence brought forth by the alien astronut theriest. And the pole shifts expected to start ( which appears to be happining already in florida, and the mass animals dieing due to the disturbance in the earths magnetic field (proclaimed) they are not able to determine n-s-e-w- and therfore freezing and the birds getting vertigo loosing it and crashing to earth. Which has happend in the last 5 days, Now to me that say's somthing's going on. As far as the planet x scenario and doomsday to be exact i don't believe mankind will be whiped out but i believe a great climate change,pole shift, great disaster's are to come. I will not state facts due to them not being proven. But i do think that people as a whole are too quick to trust and believe the goverment and then dismiss with ( o the goverment already made that statment) claim. I truley believe we are on the brink of somthing big... For better or worse i feel that history will be rewritten weather its super volcanoes,earth quakes,astriod,the contact of extraterrestrial life or the discovery of big foot, ark of the covenet who knows but un arguable i think its safe to say their's alot of our past yet to be uncovered and things that were not thought possible become the (ordinary) Just like every time period has experienced nothing gives us the exception. I welcome the dec 21 2012 with whatever it has to bring us!

people are so easily duped because when they think about complicated things such as the end of the world, religion, etc they often just shrug and say " you never know" even if there was a debate and one side clearly won.

sometimes people will not decide if they believe something or not just to feel open minded.

Edited by dragonstar57

I think you will find that 2012 will come and go, and nothing will change. Doom and gloom predictions were fired in all directions with regards to the year 2000, nothing happened. Ditto, going back to the years 1900, 1800, etc. It is natural to believe that something disastrous will happen, because it puts our everyday, routine life into a better perspective.