Where did the first cell come from?

frankcox

A theory of origins with no origin and no methodology is not a theory at all.

The late Professor George G. Simpson likewise commented in no uncertain terms that: "The book called The Origin of Species is not really on that subject"

The atheistic explanation for origins for thousands of years was spontaneous generation and it was bitterly fought for . Darwin wisely let Huxley handle that issue and Huxley renamed it to make it less offensive to those who understood SG was scientifically impossible.

This leaves the atheist with no theory. The only explanation for matter is that it is eternal which is scientifically unsound and there is no theory for the origin of the universe or life. What they are reduced to is trying to pull a fast one and claim any one who disagrees is unscientific or stupid. They try and force people to just assume that matter was "Just There" , that the Big Bang "Just Happened", and the the first cell and the first creature were "Just There".

They are invoking miracle upon miracle and all the while falsely claiming to be areligious, a logical impossibility. The ancient Greeks were evolutionists and the apostle Paul debated them in Acts 17-18. . The Epicureans and the Stoics are evolutionists to this day.

All these accusations that anyone who disagrees with evolution does not understand it are fallacious. The ancient Greeks had Chronos and Chaos as gods,time and chance. They accepted spontaneous generation and transmutation as fact , modern evolutionists have identical beliefs, they just won't admit it.

So I am looking for a straight answer, not some fairy tale that there were "simple" self replicators that evolved into complex D.N.A. What is "simple" in regards to a cell which is beyond mans understanding at this point and probably alway will be? And where did the falsely named and imaginary "simple" replicators come from? What evidence is there that D.N.A. was not there from the creation?

Science is a method of study, not a "Just So" story.

The origin of the first cell is explained by the theories of abiogenesis, and the development of the universe by the Big Bang model. Theories where the universe is cyclical also explain the origin of the universe. I'd like to point out that what distinguishes these theories from creationism is that they make specific predictions. While that makes them easy to criticize, it also makes them useful. I'd go into detail, but I seriously doubt that you will at all listen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.