I am very very sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

MolecularEnergy

I am not here to cause arguements, but at best, sometimes, i cause it myself.

I know i do.... and this is why,

I suffer from a pragmetic disorder that is related to the autistic spectrum. Sometimes this leads me to take, which is rightfully causual to other peoples displeasure of my actions, where i fail to communicate on a level manner.

My name is Gareth-Lee Meredith, and i continue to study at a place called James Watt college. I am one of best, or at least, so i have been told, in my physics education, and all i wish is to be part of this community.

My disability sometimes can lead me into disarray, and i am left feeling sorry for myself, because i can act like a real ****. I apologize to all today, to the way i acted and the way i acted in the past.

I must admit, i have grown, (personally), strong attatchment to some people here, and others (because of my dissibility), i wish to know more about. I love science, but sometimes i do myself no favors. I do no one else favors either, when i have these silly fits, and i end up failing myself ontop of those who have real placements. I only want another chance, and that is all i ask, other than, my humblist apology, to those who stuck up for me, and those i let down, to those who wanted to help me, and i had my fits.

I am sorry to derail this place. I can see it is very respectable, and my conscience is playing on me now, and for very good reason.

I apologize, to all the moderators, and i apologize for any deception i may have caused, and that which i had. I beg you give me another chance, for i have not more to contribute, but maybe a little, for my own sanity, if you have the heart.

Again, if you don't, i will take the hint, i will bug off.

Sorry again, and i don't know how else to make it up, to you lot.

Gareth-Lee Meredith.

I am also sorry about my spelling. This comes part-and-parcel with my disibility, which is semantic pragmatic disorder.

;)

Welcome back gravityphoton/tsadi/'Tom' ;)

I think this apology has taken alot of effort and I respect you for that. I will give you some tips which I do hope you'd take on board, because some of your posts I genuinely like. When someone asks for a citation it is not a personal thing, I normally do it when I'm genuinely interested about something and want to read more. When a citation fails to come along that's when suspicion arises. Also things you read in science magazines are often written by people who don't know what they're talking about, and present possibilities as actual facts this means that if you later state these in the same way as the journalist has done in a scientific setting (such as this) you're likely to be called on them.

A friend, who no longer posts here asked that I enquired as to your "clinical diagnosis" he asks academically I believe as he studies this kind of thing. But I understand entirely if you do not wish to tell us. -- seems you answered as I was writing this ;)

Nice meeting you.

That said (and meant), you must understand that the scientific method is crucial for a science discussion. If you give no corroboration, you are not being scientific. If your claims are unbased, you are not being scientific. If you ignore everyone's tough questions, your theory is not moving on from bunk to science. Period.

We criticize claims, we don't criticize people.

Unless, of course, the person making the claims is getting personal with others, in which case his claims don't matter, for the sake of basic decency.

You should consider your experience in this forum as a mini peer review. Theories go through this process where they are criticized as much as possible. The purpose is to try and show the theory is wrong. That is the purpose! Why? because if the theory survives peer review (and is repeated in experimentation), then it is accepted in the scientific community. And if it fails, it is sent back to stage-1 where it should be re-examined, rephrased, rebuilt, or just tossed off.

If you come here to give your theories, expect rigorous criticism. Because that's the point.

If you can't handle it, then don't put your theory out there. We are not going to give up our rigor just because you don't like it. It doesn't work this way.

So.. discussions should be polite (both ways) and we will do our best to explain our reasoning and requests, but you can't just expect us to listen without any criticism. It's a science forum, not a self-help forum.

Your other accounts were banned twice. And, I must point out, you were given the right and honors in sharing your views *FOR A VERY LONG TIME* and with quite a large benefit of the doubt, in both those times. But you were banned because you didn't follow the rules, you didn't care about anyone's replies and you were completely disrespectful to criticism. That is not the spirit of this forum.

You can't really say we're not listening. Are you?

~moo

I cry, and i am not kidding. All my life, i have good friends round me, but my problems lead me to the same social constructs, or should i say, destruction?(s) i find myself in nearly every forum i end up in.

I cannot communicate in real life, and i find it hard here. I am yet crying again, i took a part away, and now i am back. Another place, called sciforums had a lot of time for me, and even certain members, but eventually, others took hold of me and maybe my disadvantages. but i sware, i will not let it happen again.

I will promise, in the future, i will either own up or shut up. I promise.

Let this perhaps, be a chance for me to be truthful about my problems in life. Ask anything, seriously; and, swansont, thank you, this makes me very emmotional.

Reaper, whatever... God bless the fact maybe one day you may have a child that has this specific autistic spectrum.

By the way, it's hard to tell me its not personal. That is one of my problems.

Welcome back gravityphoton/tsadi/'Tom' ;)

I think this apology has taken alot of effort and I respect you for that. I will give you some tips which I do hope you'd take on board, because some of your posts I genuinely like. When someone asks for a citation it is not a personal thing, I normally do it when I'm genuinely interested about something and want to read more. When a citation fails to come along that's when suspicion arises. Also things you read in science magazines are often written by people who don't know what they're talking about, and present possibilities as actual facts this means that if you later state these in the same way as the journalist has done in a scientific setting (such as this) you're likely to be called on them.

A friend, who no longer posts here asked that I enquired as to your "clinical diagnosis" he asks academically I believe as he studies this kind of thing. But I understand entirely if you do not wish to tell us. -- seems you answered as I was writing this ;)

I think i know who it is, and god bless them because they know what i have had to put up with, but no, i will not divulge it, but thank you anyway.

You were not banned because you didn't communicate, you were banned because you were disrespectful.

Before you can be a scientist, you should be a decent human being. If you start bashing people for *reading your theory and criticizing it* then your science is utterly irrelevant, for the purpose of this forum.

Own up or shut up is true for both your science *and* your attitude.

It might sound harsh, but science is not about emotion, it's about facts. Cry or not, if your theories are bunk, they're bunk. And realising a theory you worked hard on for a while is bunk is not a very pleasant feeling, so I can understand your emotions. We're all human. But we can't promise you we won't criticize your claims again, so the only way we (mods and users) can try and make sure the experience in the forum is beneficial is to make sure the attitude in which our minipeer-review is handled.

Don't take things so personally. You're here to learn and/or to show us why your theory is better than other theories. Nothing in this should be taken so personally.

~moo

You were not banned because you didn't communicate, you were banned because you were disrespectful.

Before you can be a scientist, you should be a decent human being. If you start bashing people for *reading your theory and criticizing it* then your science is utterly irrelevant, for the purpose of this forum.

Own up or shut up is true for both your science *and* your attitude.

It might sound harsh, but science is not about emotion, it's about facts. Cry or not, if your theories are bunk, they're bunk. And realising a theory you worked hard on for a while is bunk is not a very pleasant feeling, so I can understand your emotions. We're all human. But we can't promise you we won't criticize your claims again, so the only way we (mods and users) can try and make sure the experience in the forum is beneficial is to make sure the attitude in which our minipeer-review is handled.

Don't take things so personally. You're here to learn and/or to show us why your theory is better than other theories. Nothing in this should be taken so personally.

~moo

It's realy hard to explain sometimes. Only unless, i say, i have had the same responses in real life who don't know my condition, i cannotr reveal much more, than something else sounding almost pathetically-redundant, which reaper seems to want to adopt.

And that makes me want to step back. Some are quick to judge, and others don't want to judge at all, and yet stay within their own thoughts and boundaries.

I promise in the future, i will not flout what i have learned by ear, unless there is a paper that can scientfiically back it up.

I would like to thank someone here, who made me very emotional tonight. His name is phi for all... i thank you sir, for your support and general kindness.

Reaper, whatever... God bless the fact maybe one day you may have a child that has this specific autistic spectrum.

I am on the autistic spectrum.

Ugh... This is so stupid. You know very well that you will get banned anyway, so what is the point of trying to troll (not that your good at it anyway)?

Well, let's compair dicks then.

What is your deal, if you can speak to people in a respectable manner, the way you shun me for, then what is your problem with me...

... do you know that the autistic spectrum is a wide one, never mind how wide your attitude can be with me sometimes? I apologize from my heart, and you hate me for it. Am i not welcome here under these conditions? What conditions are you welcome here? Is it reserved for a certain spectrum...?

I know my problems, do you know yours?

Well, let's compair dicks then.

Don't worry about that, I already beat you by several inches.

What is your deal, if you can speak to people in a respectable manner, the way you shun me for, then what is your problem with me...

Oh, nothing really, I just happen to find you very amusing. Science forums all have the tendency to give every idiot that comes along a sporting chance, and while there are weaknesses with that approach (not to be critical mods, but sometimes you DO drag things out much longer than they need to be), it does certainly allow the possibility of comic relief. After all, our real lives can be quite stressful at times....

... do you know that the autistic spectrum is a wide one, never mind how wide your attitude can be with me sometimes? I apologize from my heart, and you hate me for it. Am i not welcome here under these conditions? What conditions are you welcome here? Is it reserved for a certain spectrum...?

I know my problems, do you know yours?

So I take it you DO admit that you are a sockpuppet..... :ROFL:

If you knew your problems, tell me, do you know that you just owned yourself then?