please help

carl

hey guys, would just like to say hi. Im new here so please bear with me.The only way to start my thread is to be honest, so here goes. I have recently started a couse in biology. I now know that i jumped in the deep end and im drowning slowly. The frst course is science (book 1 global warming). And i have'nt got clue, having NO scientific knowledge whatsoever. Yes, i would be lying if i said i did'nt want answers, so i need serious help with understanding with the veiw to finding the answers, does that make sense?

many thanx carl.

Edited by Phi for All
removed email

Hi carl.

I removed the email link because it doesn't help anyone else who reads this if we take it offboard. Just ask the questions you're having a hard time with, along with any answers you have or think you have, and the membership will try to guide you along.

Think of SFN not as a life preserver, but rather as a swimming instructor showing you how to kick your legs and swing your arms to keep your head above water. :cool: