Is DNA a protein?

Hades

after two hours of arguing, it was revealed she meant to say 'without dna proteins would not exist'. i began to call into question my education; i even brought out the old bio notebooks for quick reference.

Who is yelling at you?

my wonderful g/f. folks, this should be a reminder that sharing the same major with your s.o. should be restricted to majors such as art, or the culinary field.

creme brulee is 5 year old level :)

well... IF you trust a 5 year old with a blowtorch, when I was 5 I could use one (and did) but NOT for creme brulee LOL :))

as for "cookoffs" each will contend that Theirs is the best anyway, and the customers are heathens if they don`t like it! (I`ve seen this happen before and have been guilty of it myself!).

point being, arguments in the kitchen or Galley are "learn to duck fast" areas during the more Heated disputes :)

I`de sooner have a book bounced of my forehead than a cast iron griddle pan or a 1 KILO MEAT CLEAVER :)

I have to agree with YT about the books vs meat cleaver thing.

YT, I don't think it's "learn to duck fast". I think it's "hope you already CAN duck fast". I wouldn't like to practice ducking under that meat cleaver... ouch! :eek: