I found it!!!!! I found it!!!!!!!

absolute1

The theory of everything!!!!

A moving object will posses a certain extra mass depends on how fast it moves! The mass is not as one might think. The mass have direction! The direction of the mass is the same as the direction of its velocity. I did it!!!!!! UREEEEEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm so sorry................ IT'S MASS LOSS, NOT MASS GAIN. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

One more time. It's mass gain, not mass loss.

Anyway, there's a few things I like to address. First, this means the conspiracy theory is true, maybe not as harsh as they describe and it's because of a reason. However, we can work around this reason. Please do not contribute this to a chaos event. See this as our break point of the century and a new age for this planet. This theory can infact lead to overunity. That means alot of things to us. That means there are aliens and civilization other than us. That means we can also start making vehical traveling through space. If we drell on this theory a bit more, we could break the time barrier and be a superior race in the galactic. Please... again, I ask you to be calm and we proceed this as a good event.

Edited by absolute1
additional comments

... substantiation?

Okay, let me put this otherwise:

This is a scienceforum. It means that we go by the scientific method. Many new advancements and discoveries were made through the scientific method. The people who made them won the Nobel Prize. Thy are hugely famous and respected. The Scientific community *wants* change. We strive for change. Because it's cool. And it gives us more work, which gives us more experiments, which give us more money.

Now.

The Scientific method states, among other things, that when someone makes a claim, it shall remain a claim until it follows logical methodology through factual data, observations and repeatable experimentation.

A Theory should be substantiated, otherwise it's nothing more than an imaginative babble.

If you want anyone to take you seriously you will need to drop the "wheee" and "waaa" and allow *us* to do the excited hums when we read your well thought-out substantiation of your very-well-based and *consistent in reality* brand new theory. One that might win you a brand shiny Nobel Prize.

Then, we can say we knew the Nobel winner. And we can have more ideas for more experiments. Which will give us more things to do, more subjects to study, and more work. More science. More potential for new advancements.

Substantiate, and then we'll go over your theory and see if it actually holds reality or denies it. After all, your idea invalidates current physics. If it is to be true (the odds are slim, but the benefit of the doubt can be given), it will completely shatter what we know about velocity, mass and many of the current physical (and chemical) theories.

You can't possibly expect us to jump and accept it without the slimmest line of proof.

Work on it a bit, and post again. We'll discuss it in a scientific matter - as appropriate for a scientific forums. You came to us, not us to you, remember?

Good luck,

~moo

P.S: This isn't a vocal conversation, it is a *written* forum thread. Please try to avoid stating something in one paragraph and then saying "sorry, I meant [something-else]" in another. You *can* edit your own post and delete the mistake, specifically when it's in the previous paragraph.

It is very confusing to make sense of your theory when you state one thing and then flip your statement on the next paragraph.

Well, I'm so right I don't need anyone to believe. This is my theory, if you want to make a break through, you come to me, I don't have to come to you. I don't need the Nobel Price. I'm for humanity. I don't care if someone take my work and rewrite it and becomes the most famouse ever. I .. don't...care.

You probably haven't experience something this level of excitement. I think I'm calm by not running outside naked yelling Ureka. Having enough said, Newton doesn't need any proving on action reaction force, does he? Check back with everything you know about physics and put this in. It works perfectly. It already proven for me and you for centuries. You just don't have the right perception of it. What is escape velocity? The velocity so fast that mass is negative. At certain velocity, you can kick a baseball and make it rotate around the earth. If you go higher than that, the mass will becomes negative and start to departs the earth. That's the velocity require to be floating if you must. Why does particle accelerate near the speed of light take several city power and make little increaes in velocity. That's because they gaining infinite negative mass. We can rotate an object so high speed at it start to have negative mass and float out of this earth. Wake up... time to walk into a new world of science. We are not forgetting the old world, we're just improving it. Don't think that all the work of science shatter in vain. Matter of fact, we need modern science to help us develope further equation and possibility. This is a good event for quantum mechanic and relativity to fuse together with Newtorian. Can you feel the possibility? Let's walk down the path of glory.

Well, I'm so right I don't need anyone to believe.

You're in the wrong place, then. We're not here to believe, we're here to practice science. Follow the rules or leave, it's as simple as that. We want to be patient and helpful, but we really can't do it if you insist on preaching instead of debating.

This is my theory, if you want to make a break through, you come to me, I don't have to come to you.

This isn't a theory, it's a group of sentences. A Theory is *substantiated* and relies on *reality*, logically stated and proven. If anything, this group of sentences can transfer itself into a *hypothesis*, but that too requires some grip on reality. That grip on reality needs to be demonstrated.

This might be your theory, but the burden of proof is on you. In science, you don't just get to blurb a paragraph and be done with it. The job of proving, demonstrating and convincing others of your theory's truthfulness is YOURS.

In fact, peer-review process (which, ideally, is to come next on a substantiated theory), demands that we analyze, disect and try to show how your theory is *NOT* true. That's the point of peer review. If your theory is strong and well based, we will fail, your theory will pass peer-review, and you will be on your way to submit it to a scientific publication and perhaps a Nobel prize.

I don't need the Nobel Price. I'm for humanity. I don't care if someone take my work and rewrite it and becomes the most famouse ever. I .. don't...care.

Yes, that was a statement to show you that we (and the scientific community as a whole) are not generally against "alternative" views. There are plenty of those out there, and many of them are aiming at a LOT more substantiation that your idea is. The question is - which one agrees with reality enough to convince us we should abandon a current *WORKING* theory for yours.

You probably haven't experience something this level of excitement.

Your excitement has nothing to do with it. Your theory is either true or false, it's as simple as that. You will not be the first one to be excited from a very imaginative false idea.

You shouldn't take it personally, either. Science is objective, not subjective, and a theory's validity has nothing to do with how exciting it is, or how beautiful it is, or, for that matter, how simple or complicated it is. It's either working or not working.

Newton doesn't need any proving on action reaction force, does he?

You should go read the rules a bit.

That said, this is an absolute false statement. Newton spent his entire life proving his theories and hypotheses. His entire life. Perhaps you should read his biography.

Check back with everything you know about physics and put this in. It works perfectly.

No, it doesn't. At all. Matter (mass) cannot be created out of nothing, velocity or no velocity. If you claim something, you need to substantiate it, and explain *why* you claim what you do. Where did you see this? Why do you think this is happening?

It already proven for me and you for centuries. You just don't have the right perception of it. What is escape velocity? The velocity so fast that mass is negative. At certain velocity, you can kick a baseball and make it rotate around the earth. If you go higher than that, the mass will becomes negative and start to departs the earth. That's the velocity require to be floating if you must. Why does particle accelerate near the speed of light take several city power and make little increaes in velocity. That's because they gaining infinite negative mass. We can rotate an object so high speed at it start to have negative mass and float out of this earth. Wake up... time to walk into a new world of science. We are not forgetting the old world, we're just improving it. Don't think that all the work of science shatter in vain. Matter of fact, we need modern science to help us develope further equation and possibility. This is a good event for quantum mechanic and relativity to fuse together with Newtorian. Can you feel the possibility? Let's walk down the path of glory.

Ooookay now. Scientific concepts that have existed for centuries have not just "popped out of nowhere". They're proven for centuries because they FIT reality, but before they were tried and tested, the theory was well substantiated to prove that

(a) there is a reason to try it out,

(b) there are ways to test it,

© the experiments are repeatable,

(d) the theory can be falsified

And some others. *Every* scientific theory follows at LEAST these rules.

If you think you don't need our approval, or our input, then you have nothing to do here. We don't really care for preachers in this forum. If you want to debate the validity of your idea, we're willing to participate. If you're only here to patronize, claim you know better (when you seem to miss very important things about basic physics in the process) and refuse to participate in a proper debate, then I suggest you stop wasting your and our time, and leave.

And finally, reading the rules of a forum before posting in it is not only common courtesy, it's also a good idea in avoiding being kicked out, getting members pissed off, and being banned.

I suggest you read the rules and follow them.

~moo

This is why modern science fail and never gets their head back. I understand that there are so many fraudulent claims that make the peer review system and all, but one good scientist can think about this theory and see it right or wrong in a few deeps thought. I guess you're not one of them. I'm sorry I'm out of this. There are more open minded people out there.

You won't get anywhere preaching -- ANYWHERE in science.

Not a forum, not a company, not a lab. Nowhere.

You should also study a bit of physics, seeing as your theory is lacking in some basic newtonian understanding and some basic Physics 101. I'd go over it if you only show some inclination towards *DEBATING* (it's a *two-way* effort, darling, not just you talking and us bowing to your words).

You seem to be insisting on preaching, though.

I'd read the rules again if I were you.

~moo

science is very open minded(we even want the established theories to be wrong to some degree as it will lead to a certain amount of glory to the discoverer of the new theory.) but we have a filter on our mind. This filter is called the scientific method. Its purpose and function is to discard all the illogical and false crap that tries to get in.

what makes your theory better than other theories? It must explain EVERYTHING that the old theory it replaces does AND then something new.

Newton, Gallileo, Einstein, Rutherford, Archimedes, all these scientists and more spent their lives experimenting and devising theories to explain them. They have libraries full of evidence that supports their case.

what is your evidence so far: 'I'm excited'

think science wins there.

But tell you what, you start up another thread and CALMLY lay out the details of your hypothesis(it will not be called a theory till it has considerable evidence in it favour) and we will conduct a peer reveiw on them. IFF(yep, thats two f's, go look up a dictionary) it holds up then we will accept that you are onto something.

Edited by insane_alien

This is why modern science fail and never gets their head back.

Modern science, because of the scientific method, is incredibly successful. It has not failed.

The entire modern world of technology is here only because of the success of science. If science had failed we would still be stuck ploughing our fields with a stick, instead of massive, complex and extremely powerful machines. If science was not successful, then we actually could n ot be communicating in the method we are now. There would be no internet, there would be no computers, there would be no electricity.

In fact, if science was not successful, you would not be alive right now to even try and claim that science is not successful. Child mortality rates used to really high. It is only through medical science that child mortality rates has dropped as far as it has. With the high mortality rates, it would have been likely that you, or one of your direct ancestors would have died as a child and then you would never have been born.

So much for the failures of science :doh: .