Collapse of one region in time-space?

Hello folks I'm new in these forums so please don't judge me.

I have been thinking about could there be any place in the Universe in which the time-space itself would just dissapear or vanish (If I were right this would be called as a Collapse of the time-space in one specific region of time-space)

Is there any analogies for this kind of phenomenon in the Universe or could it happen in some kind of high-energy particles collision?

Edited by Joonasle

Sounds a bit like a black hole, but without maths it's difficult to tell what you mean.

But no not really not for any significant length of time...

Well that is why I'm asking you: I don't know the math for such a thing, and it's not a black hole, a bit like a black hole yes but not quite.

As I tried to say we just delete the point of TIME-SPACE itself, so is there any place like that in the universe where the space just collapses like this. An entire point of time-space just vanishes...

I have been thinking about could there be any place in the Universe in which the time-space itself would just dissapear or vanish

I think that then it wouldn't be in the universe, if there were no space-time there.

(If I were right this would be called as a Collapse of the time-space in one specific region of time-space)

Is there any analogies for this kind of phenomenon in the Universe or could it happen in some kind of high-energy particles collision?

Collapsing? Perhaps the Big Crunch, a hypothetical end of the world scenario where the entire universe collapses, opposite of the Big Bang.

How much spacetime is there now? Can it really be quantified? Time passes, but doesn't ever appear to 'grow', so perhaps one should conclude that space too is not actually growing simply because the universe expands. Gravity bends spacetime and dark energy stretches and elongates it. Perhaps there is no more spacetime now than there was right after the Big Bang. What if there was only ever one instance of spacetime? The energy of the Big Bang, gravity and dark energy have just 'molded' it for 13.7 billion years.

Newton knew the effect of gravity, he just didn't know what caused gravity. We can see the effects of spacetime, we just don't know what causes it.

Therefore I vote no, spacetime cannot disappear or vanish locally because it is singular.;)