can anyone explain the relationship between the position of the elements?

can anyone explain the relationship between the position of the elements in the periodic table and:

electrical conductivity

ionisation energy

atomic radius

melting points

boiling point

combining power(valency)

eletronegativity

reactivity

thanx so much :):):)

We had a discussion about your question in a previous post, really the main thing to remember is that as the p.t. go's towards the metal section (1/2) Li K ect.... the boiling/melting point increases, the valence is labelled in numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, the reactivity increase as you go down a group, i.e. G1, Li-----------Fr least reactive to most reactive, again ionization energy depends on how to lose and share (donate) electrons i.e. Li has a low first ionization energy level and He has a very high one, again this is to do with the held group situ (HMSA), but lets not get into that (a bit technical), electrical conductivity well, that increases on the left hand side of the p.t. and decreases on the right, i was in a rush when i wrote this so ignore my spelling, if you have anymore questions don’t hesitate to ask, and YT your right cap't try to be more helpful rather than being a "text book bunny" (lol).