Blanket Warping

foodchain

Viewed like what?

The blanket. If you take part of the blanket and expose it to some force it will radiate out, and if you took a certain part of the blanket and slowed it down incredibly you would have locality I think for that section of blanket for X amount of time, but its not like true locality as in isolated, which I guess kind of touches on reference frames perhaps?

I think you're in danger of trying to use an analogy (limited by definition) as a true representation of nature, and I concede that my knowledge is not great enough to continue with you down this cogitatively empirical path.

A path to the unknown! Yar!

Try to see if you can make what you're saying into mathematical sense by assigning values to things and formulating a working equation that describes the phenomena as applying generally to spacetime. If you can and it can be verified in experiment then you will have successfully expanded science.