need help please

tilienh

a friend of my sent this to me and i need help to crack this plz :)

ickf kf e ieun bt nwnzif dckhc ceic kzwnainl xs uktn ezl unl ib xs nwnzioeu ejjbkzixnzi ef cnka ib icn icabzn bt icn gnu eka ibdzfckj. gnyei ezl aneanl kz dnfinaz jckuelnujcke fjnzlkzy xezs e les gnhbxkzy takykl dckufi tkuukzy gefqnif elmehnzi ib icn ehelnxs. aottkezf aez aexjezi icaboyc icn wkuueyn. e fhottun nzfonl jabxjikzy xs tneatou xbicna ib hcezyn xkzn lbxkhkun ib icei dkic boa qkz kz gnu eka. k foxxbznl e heai dckhc ejjneanl xbfi yeols. zbznicnunff k gnfnnhcnl icn lakwna ib ieqn xn ib gnu eka. eaakwkzy geanus etina zkyciteuu k gkl icn qzewn ybblgsn ef k anukfcnl xs eaakweu ei xs znd juehn bt anfklnzhn.

Standalone letter "e" is probably "a"

you can look for two- and three-letter words and try an match them up with common ones.

the most common letter is probably "e"

double-letter combos are going to be limited to nn, ll, oo, etc.

—————

Kind of easy, actually

[hide]THIS IS A TALE OF EVENTS WHICH HATH INVERTED MY LIFE AND LED TO MY EVENTUAL APPOINTMENT AS HEIR TO THE THRONE OF THE BEL AIR TOWNSHIP. BEGAT AND REARED IN WESTERN PHILADELPHIA SPENDING MANY A DAY BECOMING FRIGID WHILST FILLING BASKETS ADJACENT TO THE ACADEMY. RUFFIANS RAN RAMPANT THROUGH THE VILLAGE. A SCUFFLE ENSUED PROMPTING MY FEARFUL MOTHER TO CHANGE MINE DOMICILE TO THAT WITH OUR KIN IN BEL AIR. I SUMMONED A CART WHICH APPEARED MOST GAUDY. NONETHELESS I BESEECHED THE DRIVER TO TAKE ME TO BEL AIR. ARRIVING BARELY AFTER NIGHTFALL I BID THE KNAVE GOODBYE AS I RELISHED MY ARRIVAL AT MY NEW PLACE OF RESIDENCE.[/hide]

It's a matter of giving it a go, and if that leads to nothing: start over again (and don't keep half your results). As soon as you get about 4-5 letters right, the rest will follow without any trouble.

That's exactly how I did it. A couple of obvious guesses ("a" and "i"), and a few other words started filling in to the point I could guess what they were.