unified field quest

Guest joe_l_3_2

Guest joe_l_3_2

Could it be?

This may tax your mind, to grasp and collate all these concepts that I’m about to lay on you. I know that these thoughts taxed mine, when they first came to my mind. I'm not sure how long ago it was when I first contemplated this, but I know that it was quite a few years. Then it came back to me the other night, while watching a showing of Nova, about the new string theory, the unified field theory, and other stuff. Could it be, that the Unified Field Theory is right under our noses, so close that we cannot see it? Might gravity, electro magnetic, and the magnetic forces, all run off the same “fuel”, the fuel of opposites attracts. We all know that the north and south poles attracted, and most know that if you run DC electricity through coils you can make an electromagnet. A lot of us know that electrons move in a wire because of the positive\negative attraction. And a few even know that changing the direction that the current flows through those wires in the coil reverses the polarity of an electromagnet.

So what if gravity works on the same principle, of opposites attract, with the electrons forming the attraction. All electron spin in the same direction around all nucleuses, which I suspect is a given. That means that the bottom of one atom has an electron moving in the opposite direction of the electron on the top of the atom below it. This is because it has to go in the other direction to return back to the place it started from, to begin its next orbit. This works for the atoms beside it as well, since the electrons would be moving down on one, and up on the atom next to it. I know this is putting it much too simplistic, as electrons probably do not stay on one plane, but move in spherical directions, more like when rolling up a ball of yarn, you rotate the winding circles on a third dimension, so that you get a spherical object, and not just a two dimensional object, like CD or role of tape.

In a two-dimensional winding, the rotation being around one axis is displayed on the other two dimensions. I will have to assume that this third dimensional skewing of the rotational axis to gain the third dimension is the same with all atoms, like always rolling your ball of yarn up the same way. All electrons would skew in the same fashion, and this would just be one more corresponding opposite to attract the atom next to it. In the two-dimensional winding, the rotation is around one axis, and is displayed on the other two dimensions. I will have to assume that this third dimensional skewing of the rotational axis, to gain the third dimension, is the same with all atoms, like always rolling your ball of yarn the same way. I’m not sure if I’m using the right word, skew, but I mean that every time it does a circular orbit around one axis, the axis itself is shifted on one or both of the other axis’s. This is so that the electron does not end up going through the same point, each time it rotates 360 degrees.

Since we know that electron moving though a coil can produce the North/South field, which can be used for attraction in an electro magnet. Then why cant we see that the opposite direction of the spinning electrons, one on the top and the other on the bottom of the arc of an atom, might be causing the electromagnetic and gravitational pull of everything to every other thing, on this earth, and every other body out there in this vast universe, which our good Creator fashioned.

Both gravity and electro magnet forces run with the same rules or laws, distant decreases their effect, and size increases their effect. A larger magnet, or electro magnet has more magnetic pull, and a larger body in space has more gravity, or larger gravitational pull. I have no way of figuring out if this logic works or not, and do not know the mathematical formulas to calculate it. So that is why I’m just throwing this ball out there, in forums where many people can read it, to see if someone with the right bat, (means to prove or disprove) can hit this one out of the park.

It gets even better, if there were ways that we could reverse the direction that the electrons spin, would that not form antigravity. The electrons would be spinning in the same directions, when the top of one atom met the bottom of another. That would cause repulsion, hence anti-gravity.

If these far-out thoughts, which go through my head, turn out to be correct, and not just fanciful daydreams, then I will be so thankful. I feel that I should just be thankful, for I feel that it would be my know-how, but God using me as His pen. For it was God who blessed me with this mind, capable of learning all the preliminary stuff, giving me the ability to understand or think up this complex stuff. I am not well enough versed in my discernment skills, to say that He actually taught this to me, but I give Him all the credit, even if He did not purposely direct me to these conclusions.

Joe_born_again@yahoo.ca

well I`de give Science alot of the credit actualy, since the things you speak of are only as a function of "Standing on the shoulders of giants" :)

having said that, your idea is interesting but not original (sorry).

I tend (rightly or wrongly) to veiw magnets as a type of condiut, having no particular "power" of their own, but simply acting as a 1 way channel for existing energy that we`re all surrounded by.

to use an analogy, a bit like a 1 way valve or Diode.

electro magnets are just the same, but it`s forced in the way that it requires electricity to set up this feild (a bit like a diode can be made with a thermionic rectifier using "hot" electron emmision from the cathode).

how this could be made to apply to gravity however is beyond me :)

hmm...........this gravity/antigravity concept is an interesting and plauseable idea, can you do the math to back it up?

BTW some of your laws are getting confused and related to others were they shouldnt be....

• 1 month later...

Firstly, from wat i know gravity is a type of force exerted by an object on another because of its mass. Well I think to explain gravity we must explain wat actualy is matter?..I think matter/atom/proton/electron's are electromagnetic "wave bags" having a cirtain frequency so it acts like a mass!..This might be absurd but.....