Then, the second is taken far away, and it is acted upon the first

to modify its spin.

The second proton will change its spin to keep it the opposite

of the spin of the first.

For further details :

http://mist.npl.washington.edu/npl/int_rep/tiqm/TI_24.html#2.4.1

Now, if you will assume with me that we can apply the set theory ZFU

to physical space, U (urelements)) being physical space, you will see

that we get an interpretation of the experiment.

Indeed, as it is not possible to define a usual distance in U, the second

proton will not be any more far away from the first.

Also, if we consider time to be U, we cannot say that the protons

were separated a long time ago and that there should be no more

influence. [...]

There was another repeated experiment with a photon, expected to go one

way, going both two quite separated ways.

Here, again, if we assume something else about space, the two ways

would be not that much separated.

Regards,

Adib Ben-Jebara.

http://jebara.topcities.com

adib.jebara@topnet.tn

An interpretation about space and time in quantum mechanics

There was a repeated experiment where at first, two protons are

joined and of opposite spins.

Then, the second is taken far away, and it is acted upon the first

to modify its spin.

The second proton will change its spin to keep it the opposite

of the spin of the first.

[/url]

Entanglement doesn't work that way. You don't know the spins, so you can't say that one of them changes its spin; all you know is that when you measure one that the other will have the complementary value.

How do you know the value is complementary if you don't know it ?

Urelements are non sets.

What I found interesting is that the double slit experiment I think was run using a fluorinated buckyball, something like C60F40 or what not. That’s a pretty large molecule, far larger then an electron. I think that quantum aspect is being discovered on larger and larger basis but that’s beside the point. I think envariance among other things is being used on a quantum scale not only to model but evolve materials with desired properties and of course combat the ever growing reality that computers using modern technology are running into various problems on a quantum level using standard digital logic or what not, hardware. So the evaluation of the problem has lead to the desire to create QM based hardware like dots for example in which quantum environments are used as computational systems.

The ability to control this environment is paramount to the system functioning in which you find all kinds of tactics being employed, such as doping. I am particularly fond now of quantum dots as I have viewed some modeled structures of such in which what grew actually looks physically something like a plant or a flower in my opinion, kind of neat.

I think the most interesting aspect of all of this is that envariance could be used to model say waves of matter or what not geologically speaking during the formation of life on earth. Such as looking at geological process possibly as some kind of a vacuum effect or the concept behind heat death. One possible scenario I envision is the basic chemistry of life possibly trapped in some layer at a certain time in which stability is produced by life coming about to process energy to the various stable forms or measurements. I don’t know exactly if it has any validity in reality but to me its an interesting question. I wake up sometimes in some stupor in which I am dreaming about this stuff:D its practically addictive. Of course I think my “idea” runs into conceptual problems with probabilities and outcomes but I think envariance or the ability to model such an environment from a QM perspective would detail to the most critical levels possible of physical information as such is paramount in all aspects of natural reality.