a circle to question

openminded1

This is just a rough sketch just to paint an outline in your mind. Soon to come with illustrations and more detail.

This is a very simple and understandable way of wording my theory, leaving out internal details that are included in my book.

The theory of evolution is a continuous circle of events that grow and break down as time goes on. Most people begin to think of evolution on a small scale. When I say this, I mean that people are not looking at the big picture.

Before I begin, I would like to throw a few things out there that we all know happen.

Exploding stars; Gravitational pull; The theory of Pangaea; The unexplainable time table of Dinosaurs; Meteors.

With that being said, Here’s how it goes.

Imagine a solar system a long time ago similar to ours as we know it. Every living species growing and living as they knew how. Imagine that the reptiles have concord the food chain at this time. As stars expire in their life span, they explode at an enormous combustion. We know that stars are made of gases and are hotter than anything we can create. Now think of the star of that solar system, that those reptiles are thriving on, exploding at the end of it’s life. What do you think is going to happen? Simply this… The star explodes melting all the rocks that are near it, with the combustion power blowing everything in an outward motion from that stars point. Now what you have is a molten rock flying through space (meteor), away from heat. As that rock is flying into the freezing darkness, the once molten is now covered in ice. This would happen so rapidly that it would be as if you placed something in a flash freezer (basically covering the outside while leaving the inside as it were). So now think about what you have. It’s a frozen ball of rock with a molten core and a tail that was following the rapid thrust of motion opposite the exploding star (ice age). Time is frozen on this rock, until it hits the warming heat of another star. As that rock is flying through space, eventually it will come close enough to a star causing it to pull into its gravity. Originally the rock will not start in a circular motion. It will start off in an oval motion, such as the Uranus rock is now (the newest planet in our solar system). As the circular force is beginning to create a rotation, the tail of that meteor will break off due to the constant circular movement. Imagine what you have now. A solid ball of ice with a nub for a tail that has just came in contact with direct heat. The nub tail at this point, Pangaea. Continuing its spiral around the star, the heat gets to it. How does Pangaea break apart? Why do we have faults where molten rock flows from within? All answered with this: What happens when you place a frozen object in direct heat? That’s right, it cracks. As the ice is starting to melt, temperatures come back to a point to sustain life. Is this possible? Look at the polar ice caps, and how rapid they are melting. Why? The remains of the ice. What’s my point… how does this continue? Just think what will happen when our star explodes!

If you are interested in how I found astounding relationships to our history and religious beliefs to this, just let me know and I will send you a copy of my book. Don’t be intimidated by anything…. It’s just a theory!

Written by: Daniel Walter Barlett Jr.

A Star doesn't necessarily explode like a firecracker. A Star like our Sun will first "expand" and then the outer layers will "puff off". Only in a Nova or Super Nova do stars "Explode".

The result of a Star puffing up is that any planet inside the new radius of the star will: first experience a massive amount of heat which can't be disapated (as the outside environment is just as hot - or hotter), this will then cause the planet to melt. Second, because the planet is within a gas envelope (from the star), this will cause drag on the planert and it's orbit will then decay and fall into the star. It will not get "pushed out". Eventually, the planet will become just more heavy element polution in the star.