Live forever@!

fafalone

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhahahahahah cough cough...I'm okay. I'm actually crying at this very moment. That is the coolest thing I've ever seen!

Warning though, I clicked on the link and now I get a bunch of pop-ups! But it can be fixed.

We're all too stupid to think of it.

Funny.. he has the weekly world news in his testimonials. Weekly world news is a TABLOID! I mean, the current issue is about Osama giving up to be with Saddam (he's gay).

And all those pictures for proof, they make him look older. So it's no proof.

There's a theory here that the majority of buttons are just placebos and don't actually do anything. The only reason I can think of that would support that is that it would be abit stupid to give the throngs of random pedestrians arbitrary control over inner city traffic flow.

Yes, lifts (elevators) in high rise buildings, desingned in such a way that more you press them the longer the lift will take to get to you :)

actualy the pedestrian crossing kit rellies on a count/time program and are linked to alot more than just the lights you`re standing at :)

the actuators are either "break beam" or pressure tubes, 1 in one out kinda thing on a double knock discriminator (usefull too for speed calculations also taken into account).

I was only kidding about the Lifts though :)

YT But there are those annoying "gravity" street lights, that only switch to green when they "feel" the gravity of a car.

And those damn things WORK alright, I once waited almost 30 minutes in red light because some bozo decided to replace his wheel EXACTLY on that annoying weight thing.

It was a non-central route, but still. Those things WORK.

Some of them are psychological, but some of them are the CAUSE of psychological tension :P

~moo

(What's O/T) ?

and... errr... yes they do ... O.O

That guy was changing his wheel for 30 minutes and the ilght was constantly green for his side of the road..

well its not THAT important but... err.. yah :P

~moo