Sleep Paralysis

Well, the word "soul" that I am referring here is not the common soul that is defined as the immaterial entity that survives death. I do not believe in soul. However, based on the principle of duality, there was an imaginary essence that was created during the birth of the universe.

In my book Creation by Laws, I analyzed the principle of pairing, provided a lot of examples known to man and in conclusion, supported by my isodimensional morphical figures, I found out that using the Family Duality theory as a basis, we can figure out and explain how all things evolved - from the birth of our universe(the presence of something and the absence of nothing) , to the planetary big bang (mass and energy), the Darwinian evolution of organism(egg and sperm), the genesis (Adam and Eve), and the microlevel family of man-made systems exemplified by the tools system(metal and wood), the alphabetical system (A to Z), and the numerical system ( zero and one) to name a few.

And for the Administrator of this site, thank you so much for having an open mind to new concepts about creation and evolution.

Edited by lawsinium