A Speculation on Gravity

foodchain

Say for instance that QM operates in nature on probability. I would like to say this probability is relation to a non static or dynamic environment, such as just more of the same. I would like to pull from string theory the idea of the primordial particle or thing, and simply call it “stuff” for the purpose of this thread. Now lets purpose that you have a bulk of this substance or stuff and of course not saying what laws do exist lets just go along with the probability. Now not knowing for sure the ramifications that quantum tunneling or entanglement has with respects to current definitions of time, I would like to think that such an environment would be pure chaos lacking any lasting form and or structure, and currently the laws of physics for our universe does not yet exist.

Now lets just say because of infinite probability that some event happens in a quantum soup for lack of better words. Such an event gives rise to some form of structure and or form. Could such an event hold a relational or environmental impact on the soup great enough to cause for instance a big bang? Basically what I am trying to state is QM gave rise via probability to a structure and or form that could become an instaton(or wave function) in which you would have either a very large false vacuum that could instantaneously bust off into many smaller versions.

Now what I am trying to get at here is a possible theory of gravity, though of course I have no way to prove it.

When the first false vacuum existed it had to move into lower energy states via fracturing basically into many smaller vacuums. The definite paradigm here is that a finite amount of energy to do work or hold form exists in the universe, which goes directional along a wave function born of probability. When this occurs it draws in the probability and events into the vacuum. Thus such is a poorly defined and crude notion of gravity on my part. The vacuums also can come in many forms relation to a larger wave function that gives rise to current forms and structure, aka laws of physics. I think this delegates almost intrinsically that dark matter/energy is some form of movement in such a direction that can interact basically or weakly via the wave function but cant take form possible because of only so much energy which is conserved? So gravity becomes the local reality of a vacuums wave function on any level. Be it a particle to a solar system.

I have no idea how to test. I would need to be able to show a relational evolution of stuff from what I would gauge as dark matter, or dark energy to one or the other and then into the visible universe basically. It also implies a certain degree of selection born out of a soup based on probable that take the form of wave functions in which I would have to ground in Quantum events going cosmic basically and providing again the laws of physics as we know such, which are products again of the wave function operating in various vacuums which are born of such again to any scale, be it a galaxy to a solar system.

The idea though is gravity comes from basically then a larger degree of quantum entanglement/tunneling as a wave function I guess carrying out as a vacuum.

I also don’t have the first clue as to what maths I could use to even prove such false, or for that matter even try to put it into numbers.

Any input would be great, especially if someone could basically state its false and why so I don’t feel the need to carry out any academic or life activities on such.

*I wanted to post this in speculations but then I don’t think many people would look at it, more so those from the physics community here on the forums. If an admin feels the need to move this thread to such, go ahead I am fine with it.

Tunnelling is just because the probability declines exponentially in barriers, when you solve the solutions for particles in quantum wells...

I don't see how this phenomenon could be larger?

Or how entanglement could be increased? Or really what that means, what quantities would be entangled? As soon as you interact with an entangled particle you destroy the entanglement....

Tunnelling is just because the probability declines exponentially in barriers, when you solve the solutions for particles in quantum wells...

I don't see how this phenomenon could be larger?

Or how entanglement could be increased? Or really what that means, what quantities would be entangled? As soon as you interact with an entangled particle you destroy the entanglement....

This is a hybrid of what I currently know about physics compared to what I see in day to day living basically. What I think I am trying to say basically is something I would expect to be modeled as a quantum field theory combined with conservation of energy and possibly to some extent quantum foam basically, or at least I think so...

Anway, could it be said that any event physically could be looked upon as an instaton in a physical system? If such is true in any regard its a movement of energy in some form I would think, be it a leaf blowing in the wind or to boil water. It all takes some energy to motivate in time that action or event to occur. If left alone a system in time will work towards equilibrium. This is a part of what geology basically studies with planets. Why is this though? Is it somewhat the same reason why nucleosynthesis occurs? Without this nothing much changes, and to reach this change involves energy, to work against what?

A question to me is the higher the energy in a system the higher gravity it has? Like the difference in gravity from Saturn to Jupiter? If in probability that conservation of energy is absolute, how does this equate into vacuum states. I have no way to probe such right now I think save trying to equate an monatomic system as itself also a vacuum state. To make a jump then because I cant yet put the two together into words in regards to the middle, its just a vacuum effect of energy movement/differentiation that gives rise to gravity, this is why I think its paramount to solve for dark matter/dark energy because It think it plays a huge role from a QM perspective in cosmic evolution from the microscopic to any degree larger of course with respects to certain cutoffs which of course I cant define currently.

The problem to me is all physical differentiation is a product of current mathematical abilities combined with equipment based on such, which is sort of a paradox giving the idea quantum systems are not isolated nor really can you truly rid any event of item or bit of information from the environment, which I can only find to support more of a cosmic evolution of things going from available energy.

So basically what it comes down to in the most reduced forms I can think of is as a constant the visible universe as a quantum system is collectively operating as a vacuum, or such never stops, and such is what produces gravity because everything is it basically... As such degrees or scales of energy work in such a framework I could see it producing large scale phenomena such as the shapes of bodies in space.

The only way I think I could even begin to probe such an idea for any reality is on the basis of chemical behavior.