Stoichiometry of glycolysis in yeast lab problems

I had carried out a lab session and I am facing a big problems which I cant get through, I hope somebody here can help me.

While I was getting UV absorbance at 510 nm for glucose standard curve, I get a negative reading for one of the tube. Is this possible? Why?

somehow, I get negative reading for [ethanol] produced and [glucose] catabolised. Is that means no ethanol being produced nor glucose being catabolised?

I had attached my lab report with this thread, hope someone can answer my problems. Thanks a lot!!!

Experiment 2.doc

This is too far above my level of knowledge to be of much assistance. However, I do believe you should change the section title at the end from "Bibliography" to "References." This is a rather topical bit of feedback, but I generally don't see the the term bibliography much outside of high school. Check what's appropriate in your department first before making changes though.

Good luck in all of your studies. :)

Hi iNow, thanks for ur comments, I had changed the word u mentioned. Anyway, I had submitted my report...sigh...I will check with my lecturer regarding my questions. Thanks

Please let us know what you find out. I'd be curious to know whether a negative result is or is not possible.