Now I certainly won't be voting for Hillary

bascule

While I've kept Hillary as a potential albeit undesirable candidate for my vote, much like Jon Stewart interested in her healthcare proposal (watch the video), she's just lost my vote.

Celine Dion? I have to vote for that? What the crap?

Hint to Hillary: People already think you're a harpy. Thinking about liking you makes me feel dirty inside. I hate to think you'll get the Democratic nomination, because you will be so devisive. And now you're going to make me listen to Celine Dion while you're campaigning? The horror!

I'd just like to say I pledge my support to a man who is a uniter, not a divider. Obama '08!

Gotta love Jon Stewart:-) . I think the Celine Dion stuff may be part of Hilary's effort to reach out to the unmarried, single 25-40 year old female demographic, which was identified by political pundits recently as a major one.

I'm not sure I really like any of the candidates tbh, none of them seem completely genuine, and even Barack smacks of political oppurtunism. I think I liked one of the lesser known Republican candidates but I doubt he'll get anywhere. Also I'm not even American, so I have no vote on this anyway!

The more I think about it, the less electable Obama seems to me. He still lacks appeal amongst moderate voters. But that may be more a reflection on current campaign focus than reality. Clinton spent some time on moderacy when it looked like she was running away with it. Obama's never had that leisure. So we may not see his moderate side until after the nomination (if he wins).

I thought people voted on the song on her website. If that's the case, then it's not so much a calculated move towards a certain demographic as evidence of the bad taste of her core supporters.

That's no excuse. She's not even in office and you're already diverting blame to others. Bad taste in music is bad taste. Why even take a look at her policies and intellect when it's perfectly clear that she is not cool?

Wasn't Howard Dean roasted for less?