Hydrogen on demand

swansont

I actually Have such a generator here in the Lab for small scale production, I`ve been using the same gallium and apparatus now for nearly 3 years.

I guess what they Don`t tell you is that you have to dump the Alu hydroxide every now and then also :)

makes sense that Dollar Signs are involved to make it NEWs though! :(

I actually Have such a generator here in the Lab for small scale production, I`ve been using the same gallium and apparatus now for nearly 3 years.

I guess what they Don`t tell you is that you have to dump the Alu hydroxide every now and then also :)

makes sense that Dollar Signs are involved to make it NEWs though! :(

I had no idea. That would put a little damper on their patent, being part of the "prior art," unless there is some novel step that they are doing.

The cost ratio is still high as pointed out in various articles on the subject due to the fact that gallium is produced in high quality for use in electronics if memory serves. So a hump to the issue or a hurdle is producing lower grade gallium. For what its worth if any material scientists or research chemists happen to be present on the board, this is a real opportunity to get immensely rich really, and at the same time to become something of a super hero!