The End (of school) Is NEAR!!!

calbiterol

Well, my last day of high school (or secondary, for all you foreigners ;) ) is tomorrow! That's followed by an AP test Thursday, but after that, I'm out - then graduation, then on to Cleveland for Uni in the fall!

I've been waiting for this moment for the past 3 years. 9th grade / freshman year, I just didn't know any better.

Yippee!!!!

*Insert Childish glee*

Oh I'm totally leaving school on Friday as well. We've got lots of celebrations in mind and have been having mini celebrations for the past week, we had chocolate fondue and fancy beer for breakfast today just because we could.

I can kinda relate. I'm in my last month (ie, nothing important left) of school at my high school. Next year I'll be a senior, but I'm going on a foreign exchange to Germany so it's not the same. At least if everyone there is a jerk, I'll barely understand them, right?

By the same token, I hear math and science (the important stuff) are better over there anyway. I've exhausted my possibilities at my school.

Personally I thought students should be in school year round, this way I wouldn't see a drop off of traffic to my website during the summer months. :D

Oh I know that comment will get someone's goat. :P

What is it about your website that means it only gets visited in term time?

Interesting note on the imaginativeness of the youth of today: we were going out celebrating, we were going to meet up, the pub was a bit of a long walk for some people (the one's that were to drunk to walk, I guess), so was the park, people's houses are always difficult to find, so where did we meet up, at 8 PM on leaver's day? I can't believe it, but we met up in school. Depressing, isn't it?

What is it about your website that means it only gets visited in term time?

My site is very heavily used by chemistry students and my traffic falls by 1/2 during the summer months. The percentage drop in traffic used to be much worse, but I've worked really hard at making it more interesting to professionals by paying scientists in environmental and chemistry related fields to write articles for me.

so where did we meet up, at 8 PM on leaver's day? I can't believe it, but we met up in school. Depressing, isn't it?

Oh that is really sad. :P