Need excel spread sheet calculator for biomass..

andrewking

I am looking for an excel spread sheet calculator for biomass fuel equivalents and conversions, wherein I can plug in pounds or kilograms per hour of biomass, bone dry basis, and also plug in an assumed conversion efficiency, and have solutions in either co generated steam, in pounds per hour and / or solutions of kilowatt hours of electricity generated by either a co gen back pressure turbine generator set or a full condensing turbine generator set. I don’t need this for precise engineering calculations, so much (I am not designing boilers or power islands) I simply need to illustrate, for financial purposes, the assumed value of things like wood waste if consumed as an alternate power gen fuel.

Any help would be appreciate, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I can make you one if you tell me how its related in the mathematical sentences. ^.^ just finished a HUGE unit on spreadsheets in BIT. I'll have a go if you could help with the sentences.