Reporting of white on black vrs black on white crime.

Haezed

Bascules kinda got a point. i tend to stick with the bbc news website, because I find it generally more reliable than most news sources. I don't bother with newspapers or TV news 'cos they're crap.

find a website/newspaper/tv news that you trust and stick with it, and stop watching the crap you're complaining about... market forses, and whatnot.

oh, and i've seen a 'news on news' site, but i can't remember what its addy is, sorry :embarass: it had something to do with misreporting wars, maybe?

find a website/newspaper/tv news that you trust and stick with it, and stop watching the crap you're complaining about... market forses, and whatnot.

I don't have one of those. I wouldn't recommend one anyway - you need several unless you don't care to be incrementally brainwashed. I get my news mainly from the net. But AP is everywhere. And hacks contribute news locally, nationally and internationally.

And I think you all are being too dismissive. Half the threads in this forum could probably be written off with similar logic.