Sanctity of Marriage?

jadote

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lost a lot of respect for you.

These people are not fit to make their own decisions in their lives. These people have destroyed themselves through excessive immoral behavior, and need help. Do you let someone who is a danger to himself hurt himself? No. Same here, these people are not thinking clearly and can't be trusted to make sound decisions.

That comment made me completely lose respect for you, and any confidence I had that you were not a total cretin.

That paragraph is morally abhorrent bigotry and intensely hateful and inappropriate. Not even the Pope is such a fideistic bigot.

"these people are not thinking clearly and can't be trusted to make sound decisions. "

that statement is so totaly bogus as to be laughable!

there are and have been MANY gay people do alot of good work and made significant contributions to mankind and civilisation as a whole, something hardly possible if your statement were even remotely true! think about it!