Black Holes..

Wearden

Hey. I'm thinking about doing a speech on Black holes for a Graded Assessment in School. Can anyone give me some useful information on Super Black Holes, How Black Holes are Formed etc?

Thanks..

Ben

Google and Wikipedia are your friend when you want "some useful information on <insert topic here>". Forums are typically better-suited for specific questions or for getting other people´s opinions (general information about something is not an opinion). A better kind of question would have been "how do you think I should organize my talk? Which topics should I cover? ...". That´s something where a personalized response might be better than a one-size-fits-all article on Wikipedia or the webpages you find on google.

Not that I have a problem with your thread, but I don´t think you´ll get something out of it: Best case you´ll get a few people whose knowledge about the topic can be reduced to two or three sentences throwing in these sentences. In that case you´re probably better off with google.

Well, hopefully the SFN members prove me wrong, now. :P