Discover Atomic Physics: Find out about your Glow in Life

indigo1000

Do you agree or disagree ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you agree or disagree ?

• I knew that fact all along but was too afraid to say it.
    • I know more as well as know how atoms will determine mankind's future.
    • I disagree.
    • I am impartial and have my own theory.
    • You couldn't be further from the truth: i.e., strongly disagree.

I have posted my mission statement here to bring to your attention the following remarkable insight into the world of atomic physics:

....to serve as a reminder of how atomic physics started out as a major cornerstone in quantum science, based on the simple observation that atoms will "glow" or irradiate quantal amounts of energy when energetically excited; and that it is this very "spectral nature" in atoms - a rare and unique property expected to be shared by all life forms, since all living matter is composed of atoms - that enables atomic physics to be scientifically recognized as the only true-path representing mankind's entire human endeavour towards achieving unification.

All life-forms will evolve the ability to irradiate energy - that is, "glow" - A scientific fact !

It would be interesting to hear or receive your views on whether you know of any scientists at all who have actually realized this most important fact about the nature of atoms.

In particular, how many scientists out there can actually recollect and list all the various unique properties of atoms? Since such properties will eventually shape the future of human evolution as we know it today!

Your opinions or any views are always welcomed.:-(

logo2.GIF

that enables atomic physics to be scientifically recognized as the only true-path representing mankind's entire human endeavour towards achieving unification.

All life-forms will evolve the ability to irradiate energy - that is, "glow" - A scientific fact !

Moved to this Sub-fora based upon that statement.

the only thing Mildly factual is the last part, we DO have an EM signiture and emit in the Far IR band.

we DO have an EM signiture and emit in the Far IR band.
So do most things that do stuff (I know what I mean here), it's kind of a by-product of evolution but it isn't really evolved in the conventional sense.

Now I see lots of other criteria that could have been used to move this to PSAMP (I like making up abbreviations): the use of bold, the reference to "mankind", the word quantal, the phrase A Scientific Fact.

so your basically saying that if you have a white light source bright enough to shine through a human you'll see spectral absoption lines. thats pretty damn obvious though it would probably kill the person from the sheer amount of energy s/he would absorb.

this would not give rise to unique spectral patterns per individual as the chemical composition of humans seems to be pretty much constant with ratios varying only with diet. even with other species you would see identical absorbtion spectra.

basically, its not a rare and unique phenomenon, its as common as muck(commoner actually since there is more than muck in the universe).

so your basically saying that if you have a white light source bright enough to shine through a human you'll see spectral absoption lines. thats pretty damn obvious though it would probably kill the person from the sheer amount of energy s/he would absorb.

this would not give rise to unique spectral patterns per individual as the chemical composition of humans seems to be pretty much constant with ratios varying only with diet. even with other species you would see identical absorbtion spectra.

basically, its not a rare and unique phenomenon, its as common as muck(commoner actually since there is more than muck in the universe).

holy crap. there's a white light source. please read my recent posting in theology forums, general religion section, thread "Poll: Have you had a spiritual experience?" do you think that it could cause paralysis and why would one person be able to experience the light and not others? and how do I do it again? and should i even try?

No it wouldn't, if you take a pinch of your skin and shine a bright torch through it you can easily see the light shining on the other side. Lethal amounts of energy would be required if you intended to shine a light through say, their torso.</nit-picking>

I don't think this guy was talking about absorption patterns, I think he was talking about the tendency for matter to emit EM radiation when it has a lot of energy and nothing to do with it. Like sugar flashing when you smash it and warm things being warm et cetera et cetera.

ahh, i thought he was talking about spectral emmision lines, hence absorbtion lines seeing as they are the same phenomenon only in different directions.

i was actually thinking o a light to shine through the torso but thats cos i was slightly bored and it would include all parts of the body.

ace, the white light source i was reffering to has nothing to do with 'spiritual experiences' its merely an objet that emits electromagnetic radiation pretty evenly at all wavelwgnths. particularly in the visible light region for this experiment as that is where nearly all of the absorbtion/emission lines are.

What use would a human being have to glow?

Lots of things;

Not needing electric lights.

Finding lost hikers in the bush.

Keeping an eye on toddlers.

(No more "night lights" either.)

Ruining games of "Hide and Seek".

Arranging your friends at night and insulting passengers in low flying aircraft.

The possibilities are endless.

What? "The Glow of Good Health?"

also, if you're dumb enough to paint yourself with radium paints

I have no idea why, but the thought just crossed my mind, do they come in camouflage colours? Now there is a really useless invention, Glow in the Dark Camo paints.:D