Eternal Youth

Einsteins'Ghost

:eek: I just thought of something unimaginable.I doubt you have not heard of a disease that causes advanced aging in you children.Well I heard that one corrupt cell in a million or billion causes it in a DNA strand.Well I was thinking that if there was a cell that could cause advanced aging could there be a cell that could cause prolonged youth.I was also thinking that maybe we could test on rodents see if there is one.Oh yeah!Um how would i corrupt the cell of a DNA strand anyways? :confused: AH THE IMAGINATION OF A KID :D

There's also telomerase. Every time a DNA strand is copied, a little bit on the end (telomere) gets lost... eventually this starts affecting functional genes. Telomerase is the enzyme that repairs the telomere, and increases the number of times DNA can be copied without eating into functional genes. In rats, telomerase therapy has extended life up to 3x the normal expectancy.

Tea is an excellent source of antioxidants! mostly the mineral/trace elements like Sellenium.

<plug>Chilli peppers and Bell peppers are extremely rich in Vit C and other antioxidants as well :) <plug>

lower room temperature and eating less has proven to extend the lifespan of rats by over 1 third as compared to the test group, there is evidence to support the idea that it would have a similar effect on humans too :)

• 3 weeks later...