The New Stimulus Theory

Einsteins'Ghost

My theory is as we humans grow older in age that some of the things that stimulated us(as made us want to do actions)When we were younger change as an example here we have a child who loves the smell of fress flowers though when he grows up it changes to a single type of plant im getting to the point now so i've also learned that it would be impossible to record the stimultants of every want because you would get very different results such as running makes some people feel good while the other people fell horrid so i believe that stimuli changes as we grow and that everyone reacts differentely to a stimuli. P.S. yes this was written by a 13-year-old.

Yes of course why not,

Some things we like some we dislike and some we just don't care,

Or on a physical level you could be deaf then someone that is yelling behind you wil not be noticed at all resulting in no reaction.

The best approach is to be born with a balanced sensory system and a mind that can process information efficiently. An open mind and ability to adapt are also very useful. With those it seems that millions of people born and raised in very different circumstances still reach a consensus about certain things which we call truths.

The specific things each of us are exposed to makes it a real fun place to learn from as individuals with our unique tastes. The main point though is the consensus of things we agree on and work for together.

I personally like pickles, cheese, and Sponge Bob. But I grew up with my experiences and I agree they made me what my personality expresses.

Just aman

Kedas said in post #4 :

Or on a physical level you could be deaf then someone that is yelling behind you wil not be noticed at all resulting in no reaction.

actually, if you trained hard enough you could learn to feel the vibrations the loud noise makes (it would be easier through a medium though)

similarily, some blind people have learned how to use echolocation.

and a bunch of what we taste comes from our smell.

and a bunch of what we smell comes from what we see, hear and feel

and many times, what we feel is partially sensed by what we see our skin touching, and what our muscle memory tells us, so we could train ourselves to use those instead of feel.

but if we lost two or more senses it would get a lot harder.

and i'd bet that we respond to almost all stimuli extremely similarily, but the slight variations and major variations in the stimuli itself add up to big differences.