How to install latexrender for VBB Forum

Guest phanhieu

Do you have SSH access to the server that your forum is on, or can you get your host to install LaTeX for you?

If so, you can do it. There's just a vBulletin plugin that you'd have to install (I'd ask dave for that) and configure, and hopefully you'd be set. It depends on having LaTeX though.

encipher, I would start by looking at Steve Mayer's latexrender, which is a small PHP class allowing you to do simple LaTeX rendering.

In regards to the vBulletin plugin... my "plan" is to put it up on my website at some point. Since you've asked, I'll consider doing it tomorrow but I might not be able to get around to it until next week.

Sorry, but you just have to show a little patience. I have an awful lot on my plate at the moment. I will try to get the plugin up today, but I can neither guarantee this nor offer any support if the plugin does come out.

• 2 weeks later...