Beyond Quarks & Strings

rickoxstien

CONSIOUSNESS

BEYOND QUARKS & STRINGS

By Richard D. Oxstien

In the beginning there was the cosmic conscious (God, Allah, nature, science, it has been called many things). The cosmic conscious thought & created tiops (thought induced oscillation particles). Tiops are the most basic unit of existence; they are formed by creative thought and make up what we think of as reality. They are not affected by time, space, weak forces, strong forces, gravitons or any other power known. They are infinite and timeless and therefore beyond the understanding of current science and mathematics.

Tiops, or rather the collective tiops of consciousness created all of what we perceive to be reality. Tiops have an interactive nature that connects to all other tiops. If an individuals tiops do not come into agreement with the collective tiops the individual will be considered weird, crazy, or perhaps a prophet. Jesus stated that each of us could do what he had done and more; Buddha teaches us that each of us can reach the Buddha state.

Quantum physics shows that reality at a sub atomic level either does not exist until observed or that all realities exist until a specific one is observed (Shroedingers Cat).

Einstein and others reacted poorly to their own findings. Einstein flinched at the fact that probabilities control life, hence his claim, “God does not play dice with the universe.”

Einstein further stated that energy and matter can be equated (E=MC2) and in a relavistic sense are the same. Matergy (matter/energy) is therefore created the same at the lowest sub atomic levels.

String theory proposes that all matter is made up of one-dimensional vibrating strings. But there is not agreement on what these strings are or how they came into being or what creates their unique vibrations. Neither String theorist nor Einstein looked deep enough to see what was beyond the random fluctuations of sub-atomic particles or the vibrations of strings.

At each step physicists have attempted to claim they were on the verge of TOE (the theory of everything.). What they have not come into grips with and veer away from is that reality changes and that new realities (new tiops) will always be one step beyond their understanding. Without this basic fact GROWTH (which is the purpose) would cease and DEATH (which the cosmic conscious, god, nature, whatever abhors).

In the beginning there was simply consciousness created thought, which was made up of infinite tiops. This Cosmic Consciousness was aware that without growth there is death (the absence of being), as existing tiops would eventually wane. The way to everlasting life came suddenly through the BIG BANG. With this Consciousness created strings of tiops that became matter and energy. This matergy needed to constantly expand to ensure continuation of Consciousness. But the continuation of Consciousness could not come through matergy, for without new tiops all matergy would simply be created of the tiops of the Cosmic Consciousness. The purpose of matergy was to allow for the creation of intelligent life that would have the ability to generate new tiops.

The brain is a processor of tiops. Its initial function is to process existing tiops to ensure survival of the body. This is what we think of as instinct, cellular memory, and automatic functions. The ultimate purpose of the brain is to create new tiops. New tiops are created through original thought and creativity. Emotions play an important role in the production of new tiops. Love does have a purpose in creation.

As with all other particles there are positive (historically referred to as good) and negative tiops (historically referred to as evil). The negative tiops destroy positive ones and therefore undermine growth. From the caveman, to ancient Greeks, to the ancients who were before have worshipped nature in some form. This is caused by the drive to create positive tiops. Sacrifice was often used, as it is a way to enhance emotion.

Paranormal processes such as telekinesis and telepathy are simply a process of channeling tiop particles in much the same process that lasers are created with other particles. It is something that very few understand or can control which is what makes recreating in testing settings almost impossible.

Tiops due to their interactive nature are available for all to process. This is the reason that once an original thought is thought others will also have the same thought. Not everyone is capable of picking up these thoughts just as very few can create the “miracles” of Jesus and Buddha.

An interesting read...

A few questions, are you saying "tiops" are 1-dimensional, and we can "learn" to control them?

It is rather abstract but I would have said "tiops" are a 4-dimensional extension of our minds.

Well I guess only one quetion really. I have to say I liked the read. lol. Keep 'em comin.

Tiops are the most basic unit of existence; they are formed by creative thought and make up what we think of as reality. They are not affected by time, space, weak forces, strong forces, gravitons or any other power known. They are infinite and timeless and therefore beyond the understanding of current science and mathematics. Space & Time are only a concept of the reality that has been created until now.

Tiops are the most basic unit of existence; they are formed by creative thought and make up what we think of as reality. They are not affected by time, space, weak forces, strong forces, gravitons or any other power known. They are infinite and timeless and therefore beyond the understanding of current science and mathematics. Space & Time are only a concept of the reality that has been created until now.

So how does a beetle contribute? A coyote? A monkey? Human brains are so similar in style and arrangement, materials - I would have a hard time believing that only humans could form Tiops. And what constitutes a creative thought?

And how could creative thought put together that which hasn't been thought of yet? Why would it take Einstein, literally thousands of years after the dawn of homo sapiens, to figure out that which supposedly came to be by creative thought already?

Or what about earlier hominids? We're not even sure some of them even had creative thought, let alone the thoughts necessary to do what you're suggesting.

The Brain is only a processor; consciousness is what creates Tiops and therefore what we perceive of as reality. Does a beetle have consciousness?; does a tree?; does a rock?. The drive of all "living things is to continue existence. Only through continued growth is continued existence assured (the Universe is Expanding/The Drive to procreate). Just as not all sex leads to new existence (a pregnancy), not all thought leads to new Tiops (elements of existence). One of the concepts that lead me to this theory is that if a intelligent design (god,nature etc) exists then there must be a purpose for that design. I contend that continued existence is the strongest driving force there is.

The Brain is only a processor; consciousness is what creates Tiops and therefore what we perceive of as reality. Does a beetle have consciousness?; does a tree?; does a rock?.
The rock, we can assume doesn't, because it doesn't vary it's behavior at all.

The tree, varied behavior but in a fasion that can be explained away with relatively simple determining reactions.

The beetle, well, I don't know, this is where you need a tighter definition of consciousness.

The drive of all living things is to continue existence.
I'd contest that, practically any theory of abiogenisis (sp?) allows for the emergence of something "living" the who's sole action throughout it's lifetime is run around in circles.
Only through continued growth is continued existence assured (the Universe is Expanding/The Drive to procreate).
So you're saying that the Universe is expanding because of a instinctive drive to do so?
I contend that continued existence is the strongest driving force there is.
Hence the theory of evolution by natural selection, which isn't nearly as exciting as all this about fundamental particles and meanings behind existence.

I would contend that what is needed is a looser and not a tighter concept of what is or isn't consciousness. Isn't it comforting to have nice tight definitions for everything, that way we don't have to expand our thinking past our comfort zone? If Tiops are the basic building block of reality and all that we observe is created by that concept of "reality" I would contend that the philosophies that endow all things with an elemental life force, or consciousness are more accurate. If Tiops are elemental building blocks of all “matergy” then all things would have some level of consciousness.

Isn't it comforting to have nice tight definitions for everything, that way we don't have to expand our thinking past our comfort zone?
No. That's not what a definitions does. Defining 'duvet' doesn't stop me from lying on the 'carpet', it just helps me distinguish between the two and allows for meaningful discussion about their respective filthinesses.
If Tiops are elemental building blocks of all “matergy” then all things would have some level of consciousness.
All things, I'm going to take that as every individual particle. But do many-particled things like rocks and monkeys have a consciousness of their own?