Project on Physical Fitness

Ok, here's my story...

I'm a Senior in highschool, I have to do a Senior Project in order to graduate, and I've choosen my topic to be physical exercise.

My only problem I have is I can't find any sources exept a few referecne books and the rare plausable website source. I can look for more books at my school library, and the one near where I live as well, but the internet is a problem. Search engins are unreliable, since the first 10,000 results are aimed torwards fat people who need to loose wieght, or anorexic people who THINK they need to loose wieght.

More specificly, I need to do research on the physiological effects of exercise and whatnot.

So if anybody knows any good RELIABLE and PLAUSABLE website that have such information, or could find a few for me, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

have you tried scholar.google.com ?

I have never heard of that.

It kind of helps, but I still have to weed through hundreds of articles to find some that are helpful at all.

I'm looking for actual websites, not seach engines. (.edu, .gov, or .org would be best, .com's are fine if the site is reliable).

Sorry if I'm being too difficult, I'm trying hard enough on my own as it is.